Reviews for If Not For You
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Very nice! Thank you for the Sweeney Todd reference.
TonyStarksBitch chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Oh mahh gosh! I love this so much! It would be greatly appreciated if you updated 3 One of the best stories Sherlock Holmes wise by far!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
OMG so hot! I usually just read the BBC version in fanfic. But you are changing my mind. Love it!

Thanks,

Beth
Thanks chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Your writing is brilliant, and I'm enjoying this fic very much. So thank you. :)
Thanks chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Your writing is brilliant, and I'm dnj
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Nooooooooooo i mean your fic is amazing but no what the hell with watson of course it is very right to be in love w holmes, come on! you have to make holmes help watson realise that, and god is ok w ppl in love, he just hates liars mr watson..don't lie to yourself!
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
More chapters please! Is Holmes and Watson gonna have a

happy ending?
NyteKit chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
This is really good and really interesting. I like the way you're writing this and separating the chapters and voices of each one. I do hope you continue it, as I'd like to see how both of them react to Watson's decision.
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Oh, that just tears me up inside...but all the same, very beautiful!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
You want rage! "I BLOODY WELL LOVE IT!" That's my rage XD
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Cute chapter. Loved the end, and of course "You're daft" XD
ahrent chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
oh god, please tell me your writing more!
Meriadek chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
I liked this chapter very much. It felt very in character, which is hard to get in love-conversations.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Barbers on fleet street? Another Sweeney fan? :D
gizachick chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I'm a little confused about when in the timeline the first chapter takes place.

Other than that, this is really amazing and so heartbreaking. I hope there is more but the way you've written it, it could end at any time and each piece is satisfying on it's own.