Reviews for Stargazing
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Great job, especially with that last chapter!
Monster of men chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
thanks for the translation, but could you tell me what shuai mean? it's bugging me
roswellwbfan chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing it!
thetreasure11 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
This was better'n shiny! You nailed him! You stayed so true to Mal's character, you spoke with his voice! I loved it!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Now that was a beautiful little read. Nicely written!
Blip-chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This whole thing just makes me fuzzy and warm on the inside.

And the Midsummer quote was so perfect I snorted out loud.
SloMo chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
I am really enjoying this story- it's not often you read a slash story that's this well written and deals with the emotional aspect of their relationship in a mature, thought-out way. You really have Mal's voice down-pat. Great work!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Ohhh lovely slashy goodness thanks
Nocturnal Rose chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Love this story can't wait for more!
guess chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Amazingly well written, that was such a cute fic. Planning any 'the crew finds out' sequels at all?
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
So I normally don't like little snippets cover a span of time however this just feels like you picked all the important parts of the day and pushed them all together so it flows very well. I will admit that this chapter made me feel like I was left hanging a bit, and some of the shakespeare quotes seemed thrown in for good measure as opposed to woven in with a purpose. I feel like the intention was to show how different yet similar they were but it may have missed the mark just a bit. I do love how things are similar to what simon was expecting and yet very different also. I like the parallels between before and after, how similar their routines are and yet how much has changed. I think you did a really good job on this story as a whole even though I think there are things you may have taken the "easy" way on. I loved the story and look forward to reading more of your work.
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Awww, I read this at work on my cell phone which is why I didn't initially leave a review. (Too much hassle to log in and everything) This chapter had plenty of heat with just a hint of suger thrown in for good measure. I think what you have does an amazing job of standing alone but like I said before this could also be turned into an awesome longer story if you were so inclined to go back and do some reworking.
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was totally the first Firefly fic I ever read and of course it made me wonder why I had never delved into TV series fiction. I've been reading Harry Potter, Sookie Stackhouse, and Twilight fiction for ages, but limited it to books...now I'm going and searching out other TV series I would love to read smut on. Of course I obviously love Mal and Simon and I adore them together. The fire between them is very close to a simmering blaze instead of the hatred that most people read it as. You gave enough meat to make it believable, but I really think you could go back and use the bones of these first coupld of chapters to create a truly amazing longer multi-chapter fic. It would be awesome to see some of what lead the guys to this night on the bridge instead of just hearing about clips that may have lead them there. I loved this chapter and I loved the story.
Jadzibelle chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wonderful! So smoothly written, and with such excellent attention to detail! I am entirely impressed.
AnonymousEnough chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I was home sick from work yesterday and watching Firefly on Netflix. Round about episode 12 it occured to me that, in my immobile couch-bound stupor I am probably going to start the whole series again or watch Serenity when it is over. I've never read fan fic before of any kind. Never had an account on this site before...but I start looking. A friend who write has mentioned it, blah...you get the picture. With Nathan Fillion still grumbling and smirking away on my TV I started browsing. This was the very first story I came to, and then I read others for hours. At which point I came back to Stargazing.

Honest, very true to character and surprisingly well written. I say "surprisingly" because I wasn't expecting it when I decided to grab my laptop and hunt for an ill-defined "more" Mal. You didn't fall prey to using excess Chinese and overused-yet-mediocre phrases to tell your story. The level to which you stayed IC is staggering and and the dialog is authentic. Dialog is so very difficult to get right and the reason why many avoid it other than as punctuation marks. You nailed the POV, too.

Ok. I'm rereading and can go on and on ..but I need some coffee.