Reviews for Mithros, Mynoss and Shakith!
Stormglass chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
kayden444 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! that was soo cute!
QueenAnneMagic chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Loved the story...

Daine is one of my favourite Tamora Pierce characters (along with Dove and Nawat) and I think you wrote her here perfectly!
fallingup39 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh wow. God. Numair is so.. yeah.

This was so sweet and adorable. It's quite like Diane to let her insecurities take hold and try to break it off because she's worried, and the fact he came flying after her is so, so sweet. Great job. I love this couple. :)
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very sweet and very funnny!

"At the last moment, he remembered himself. 'Your Majesty,' he said with a bow before he disappeared from sight, leaving behind the confused king, nobles and assorted knights at the table."

This line should come with a spew warning. I was drinking a glass of water when I read that. My computer does not thank you... *scowl*

LawsOfChaos "Kay"
Sarra Salmalin chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was really sweet. I know that was a one-shot, but a sequel of Numair being overprotective would make a good plotline.

- Sarra
Kinthinia chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aww that was soo sweet and completely in character. I love it
K chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was wonderful. :)
AllieKaaos chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ah, to you too! That was nice. I enjoyed it. blmhkmlh... It's am and I've been up for an hour... bad me...
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
isn't the horses name spots?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw. cute. maybe you should write another chapter, where alanna or someone finds the letter and that's when they announce their engagement because it was probably alanna that daine went to to check her out and yeah. i would be interesting. good job though