Reviews for Understood
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Danielle Campbell and Sterling Knight are stil
Katz4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Oh, beautiful! I love this movie! I still have a bad TV recording of it I use to watch all the time! I just never imagined I would find fan fiction of it; what a surprise. I shipped these too SO Hard waaay before I even knew what shipping was!
Random reader chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
abetternameneeded chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Nice. I enjoye it.
clairatkinson chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
just read this and think its awsome,
when will the next bit be on i am eger to read it :)
Arocksprpl2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
AMAZINGLY CUUUUUUTE! Loved it!
L chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aww it's such a cute story please continue and update:)
angelraider chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
You should totally do a Sonny With a Chance fic. With your mad writing skillz, it would be awesome. Lovely, as always! Had me smiling!
moonlight08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Cute! I really like it! :)
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
awww so cute ;D
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well, there isn't much for me to say other than that I loved every bit of this. And I haven't read much of ANYTHING in forever, so I'm glad I settled on something a hundred times better than marginally good. The language here, the description, everything about it - gah! I loved it more than the movie actors portrayal of these characters. The way these two interact here is sweet and genuine and a very, very...honest, I'd say, portrayal of two teenagers just starting to understand what love is. So, I just wanted to give you props for that.

Also, I loved the entire father-boyfriend scene. That was what stole the entire one-shot for me, to be honest. I actually had to re-read it a few times, not because I didn't follow, but because I thought it was incredibly well written. I mean, you wrote "grossly repetitive" and "blessed burden" and though they were just a couple of words, they were stringed together so nicely that I was pretty blown away. In a nutshell, I loved it.

What else can I say? Obviously this has to go on my favorites, now. There's no way I could write this review for you and not give you that as well! So, thank you for writing this and sharing this with your fellow readers and writers - it was my pleasure, to be sure.

Always and with gratitude,

Pyro/Ada
EmmKaylikesMusic chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
SEQUEL PLEASE(:
pixiefitzherbert chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love this 3
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow! This story rocked! I cant believe the movies been out for like, four days and already people have written stories! I just love Christopher! You rock!
sammanson21 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I loved it! They are such a cute couple! The sister of an obsessed fan girl, dead set on hating him, and the superstar dead set on making her see him for who he is. Please make another chapter!