Reviews for Surfing the Net
Drifting Aloof chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story was cute
Dracogenius chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love this! This was actually very first Chack story I'd ever read back in days.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Again I died reading your work. Perfectly accurate Jack!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
very entertaining

to tell the truth i've never been that into chack and i'm trying to lay off the M rated stuff but this was nice

humorus with hints here and there of yaoi

nice job!_!
sakiko of soleana chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
this is basically all that i am
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Kimiko is a genius XD Loved it all! So faving this, also, Amazon was hiirious. My fav was Mangafox though, because, I too, have a ahem.../problem/ with reading Manga.

Lately it's switched to fanfiction though...
Ritsuka189 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nice fic. I can so picture Jack on all of these sites. If you really like online comics, check out Megatokyo. It's hilarious and has a great yet slightly random plot. Just keep your hands off Piro if you do, He's MINE.
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Whooz! :D Hooray for internet Chack! X3
TheZombieMinion chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This made me smile so much it hurt. Like crampy face hurt! Awesome!
Ever the Antagonist chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You just gave me a new site to look up yaoi. I love you!

Also hilarious story defiantly suites Jack and Chase. XP
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
! I really found this to be utterly hilarious. But thought it a tad odd that that last bit involving facebook wouldn't have been put first since it seemed more like the beginning of the whole fanfic than the ending. Still enjoyed it though and am so happy people started making more Jack/Chase fics! I personally am fond of Jack. He's my favorite despite everyone telling me I'm pretty much Chase-incarnate Lmao. Maybe that's why I like Jack so much, eh? Kuwahahahah!
Shadir chapter 1 . 2/15/2010