Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
Viola Cornuta chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Alright, fine. Sue is the right woman for him. You don't need to give him my number. *sigh*
Viola Cornuta chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
must. hug. Charlie.
Luv4Kristen chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
I miss Little Thing! "If she's sick, she needs my real daddy. He could fix her." "My Nana would wash your mouth out with soap." :) "My real daddy could kiss her to wake up." "I want her to be my mommy for real." "She can ground me when she's my mommy." Awwwww

"We were going to turn his lights off." ;) All you need is love. Love is all you need.

I love this story. I must sound like a broken record, but you are just an amazing author! Thanks so much for sharing! Sorry about the ramblings in my last few reviews, but it was the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep (or think) very well :) Gwen
Luv4Kristen chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Poor Charlie, but he's a man after my own heart..."Take me, let her go…And, uh, I'd like the chance to kill the guy before you take me, if that's at all possible." "This wasn't Skip or Sky." *giggles* I love your hints of silliness you throw right into the ring of angst and it's what makes your writing so addicting.

"One bullet, that's all I'd need. Or maybe a dull spoon and some rope." "A dull spoon it would be, asshole." That's my Charlie (actually he's your Charlie)!

Poor Charlie...the would'ves, could'ves, should'ves... "As soon as I saw him put the gun in her mouth, I was done." Gah, this is making me want to go back and reread the whole story again!

Poor Edward..."This was a man torn apart, everything I was feeling reflected back at me in his face. At that moment, we were one in the same."

You're awesome! Gwen
Luv4Kristen chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
Oh God...she did try to get out. Why didn't Laurent at least try to get her help even if he wasn't able to help them himself? What Victoria and Abby went through...it breaks my heart...esp little Abby and kudos to Vic for always keeping her first in her thoughts. Oh, if only hindsight were foresight...

Wow...I never saw that coming and I'm not sure if I will be damned for thinking this, but I would rather they died a 'peaceful?' death than one at James' hand. Even though I realize it wasn't peaceful and it was (in an indirect way) at James' hand. I'm not sure I wouldn't have made the same decision had I been in that situation. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, which is just a sick, sick analysis and an enormous understatement.

Oh jeez, I guess Victoria didn't get the peaceful death but I so hope she was drugged enough to not really know what was happening. And what did happen to James during their struggle that left him not remembering he had locked their bodies in the freezer and not being able to get 'it' up. I guess maybe Vic wasn't as incoherent as I was hoping and she must have gotten some good kicks/hits/strikes in before he killed her.

Thank God I made it through those chapters. Can you go back and change TINML and have James being passed around between Edward, Charlie and Emmett, being punched, kicked, body slammed, fingernails cut out of each finger, then the toenails, then the fingers being individually chopped off, first at the knuckle and then at the hand and then the arms, first at the elbow and then at the shoulder, followed by the toes then the legs at the knees then the groin, and if she's willing have Bella carve his balls out of their pockets...yeah, even that would be too good for that fucker. If you weren't so bloody good at this writing thing, I would never have voiced those thoughts. Bravo my dear...you are simply amazing :) I need me some Charlie! Gwen
Luv4Kristen chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
What a lovely read on a Friday night *snorts* and while I know its fiction, one of the things that makes TINML so real is that there are sick fucks like James out there and these things do happen...a lot more than we probably realize I shudder to think. The part of this story to me that IS fiction is the rescue, Bella and Lily surviving and the HEA...but I SO LOVE the HEA and the heart fail with James makes the HEA so much sweeter. Unfortunately for Victoria and Abby... they got the reality :(

As I was reading TINML, I always assumed James got himself messed up in the head and the medication he was put on made him the sick demented man who tortured Bella and Lily. It's enlightening (and disturbing at the same time) to find out he had these sick, twisted thoughts while existing in what most would conceive a normal life. Again, they're out there...

What did James whisper to Victoria (did he threaten Abby?)...and while he was taken away and before he made bail why didn't she get the hell out...and how could DCF come in their house and NOT know something was wrong? These are simply rhetorical and I'm sure are questions asked everyday in abuse cases. Gah! The truth always comes out after its too late for the victim...then its should've, could've, would've... And then there are those who do try to run, escape, survive...and the system let's them down and they suffer the same tragic result...

And now you have me completely baffled with Remember Me...Does it have a HEA? I won't allow myself to start it until I have finished all the TINML outtakes, but I know people are hooked on it...already over 1800 reviews? Bravo :)

This chapter was excruciating...trudging to hit that next button (grabs the Kleenex and takes deep breath)...

Thank you for this most amazing story! I can't imagine how hard it was for you to write some of these chapters. Do you own stock in Kleenex? :) Gwen
Luv4Kristen chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
Jeez now we get to the ones I haven't read...I'm jumping in, bb. I trust you!

Boy, James was fucked up from the beginning ... but he was so sly in pursuing Victoria ... playing her like a slimy snake in the grass.

Oh God...he orchestrated everything! He just isolated her from...everyone. This is going to be so hard...and 2 more chapters? Gah. Taking a deep breath...and...clicking next...
IsleEsme1 chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
well.. thatwashot! nuff said
IsleEsme1 chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
lmao, that was awesome.
IsleEsme1 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
hmmm. ok so he killed her then but blacked it all out.. i think?
IsleEsme1 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
this chapter is really sad. [
IsleEsme1 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
oh wow..so james got her pregnant to trap her? scary!
Luv4Kristen chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Ok, I lied. I have read these before but I love reading them again...it's bringing everything back and I'm remembering how awesome this story is and why I love it so freakin much :)

I loved how you had Edward totally oblivious to the waitress' flirting, but I especially loved how Charlie was completely aware of what was going on and how special he knew Edward was because he didn't see it.

"Because I was walking out of here. He wasn't. He. Was. Nothing." That was just perfect.

"I couldn't have asked for a better man for her, Edward." Sighs...I LOVE that Charlie!

"Won't change what she is to this family, to Lily, and to you." "The whole family already sees her as one of us," and I LOVE that Carlisle!

But he and Edward together... drunk, and Edward snuggling in Bella's boobs? Another favorite of mine :)

Thank you! Gwen
lou5858 chapter 11 . 10/22/2010
Lili is much more adorable than I first thought she was. :)
Luv4Kristen chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
"I don't know how the fuck Jasper does it." HeeHee...that seems to be a general consensus for the characters in this story. I have many favorites in this story and one of them is Bella's new 'sisters,' so I loved, loved, LOVED this outtake!

"Rose! What the hell do you do with three?" Bwahahaha! Thank you, so much! Gwen