Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
Tsee85 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
omg that James is a sadistic fuck
lilmstran chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
loved reading the outtakes

gave me a good insight on why james was the way he is
blb1000 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Thanks for this outtake. It answered some questions left after reading ch 28.
TheRugbymom chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
nicely done!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
The outtakes are amazing. They give so much of the backstory and in the case of this story the backstory is pretty tough. I imagine many people aren't really up to some of these details. This really speaks to the importance of breaking the cycle of violence. I think in th end, James is in a better place, no longer suffering on this Earth.
MissBell29 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I will never get enough of this stoy.

Amazing work.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Oh OH!

my my my LOVE it

so great, good, crazy, refeshing xD

I really like it

its so... I dont even have words just LOVE IT

also I miss this story

I would read it again YAY

3 ya
WhoKnew24 chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Poor Edward. :( I'm glad their fight didn't last too long and they were able to make up. :)

Loved reading these outtakes. Thanks.
lou5858 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Ok. That was hot, and I reserve myself the right to not get too deep in how hot it was. Lol

YES. I can see nate doing some kind os software to only allow him or your husband to disarm the castity "thingS". But what happened to you? And i can perfectly see your husband scaring all the inocent boys with his badboy tats! What do you think about it? You daughters are ridiculously cute, but they WILL grow up. You know that, right? ;)

They gave my a visa that's valid for 10 years, so if you pay for my every needs I might stay in Tx that long.
lou5858 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
OMGGGG i'm dying of ilovecharlieness! That was one of the most adorable moments of the whole fanfic! Seriously! And he's protective side with lily reminded me BADLY of the way that nate thinks about your daughters. I mean... he's actually planning to put a castity short with automatic and mechanical locks on them (just thought that I should let you know) LOL

I can give you chocolate... if i don't eat all of it ;)

I got the visa today. Yay
WhoKnew24 chapter 15 . 10/25/2010
I couldn't stop laughing after Lily flew from her swing and Charlie had no idea what she was doing. :D

"Higher! Higher!" she squealed, pumping her legs. "Now catch me!"

What the hell?

She let go of the chains when the swing was at its highest, flying out of the seat into the air.

"Sonuva-" I scrambled around the swingset to catch her in time, ending up with her landing on me in an oomph, me sprawled out on the ground and her on top of me. "Are you oka-"

"Again!" she giggled, jumping off of me to run back to the swing.

Loved Charlie going crazy, protective Papaw Charlie on the two boys. ha ha ha. So funny.
WhoKnew24 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Poor Charlie. :(

It was really sweet of Sue to go over and check on him. They're really cute together. :)
lou5858 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
And here was I thinking that lily's chapters were harsh. Seeing my fav male character ever that's usually so tough having a breakdown because some past that he can't do anything to change, breaks my heart a little. I really really liked Sue, but after readng how much she took care of him, without asking anything in return - except the date -, amazed me to the point of making me wanna hug the hell out of her ;)

Loved the chapter, but this is getting repetitive.
lou5858 chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
That was an amazing chapter... for real. It made me want to reread the fic all over again... hunf

Lily is the cutest kind of feisty! lol

I can't imagine the amount of respect and admiration they felt for Bella after hearing all those things she did for lily. Amazing. Seeing the better and worst of this history through her eyes was fantastic.

So what that it will be cold? We can put some hoodie and sweter or hunt inside the house. I'm feeling like a kid just thinking about hunting chocolate eggs. Did nate told you about brazilian's easter eggs? ;)
lou5858 chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
This is the epitome of unfairness! No kid should go through the things Lily did. Gosh... makes me wanna hug her and never let the little thing go. She's so much stronger than anybody ever gave her credit for.

Yes. Passport is ready and I have the visa interview on tuesday. So wish me luck ;)

Did Nate told you about the Easter?
1,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »