Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
84gemstone chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
again with the crying god help me when i read lily's...that wont happen till after work or tomorrow now
84gemstone chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
You just broke my heart reading that, my 3 years old is asking why I'm crying. But god you did a an awesome job writing this.
84gemstone chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I think this is sader then reading BPOV :o(
84gemstone chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Oh her start right away with her i take it he knew he could have kids?
SimplyKatieKate chapter 16 . 12/17/2010
love it/ it's really good..
Tsee85 chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
omg that James is a sadistic fuck
lilmstran chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
loved reading the outtakes

gave me a good insight on why james was the way he is
blb1000 chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Thanks for this outtake. It answered some questions left after reading ch 28.
TheRugbymom chapter 16 . 11/16/2010
nicely done!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
The outtakes are amazing. They give so much of the backstory and in the case of this story the backstory is pretty tough. I imagine many people aren't really up to some of these details. This really speaks to the importance of breaking the cycle of violence. I think in th end, James is in a better place, no longer suffering on this Earth.
MissBell29 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
I will never get enough of this stoy.

Amazing work.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Oh OH!

my my my LOVE it

so great, good, crazy, refeshing xD

I really like it

its so... I dont even have words just LOVE IT

also I miss this story

I would read it again YAY

3 ya
WhoKnew24 chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
Poor Edward. :( I'm glad their fight didn't last too long and they were able to make up. :)

Loved reading these outtakes. Thanks.
lou5858 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
Ok. That was hot, and I reserve myself the right to not get too deep in how hot it was. Lol

YES. I can see nate doing some kind os software to only allow him or your husband to disarm the castity "thingS". But what happened to you? And i can perfectly see your husband scaring all the inocent boys with his badboy tats! What do you think about it? You daughters are ridiculously cute, but they WILL grow up. You know that, right? ;)

They gave my a visa that's valid for 10 years, so if you pay for my every needs I might stay in Tx that long.
lou5858 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
OMGGGG i'm dying of ilovecharlieness! That was one of the most adorable moments of the whole fanfic! Seriously! And he's protective side with lily reminded me BADLY of the way that nate thinks about your daughters. I mean... he's actually planning to put a castity short with automatic and mechanical locks on them (just thought that I should let you know) LOL

I can give you chocolate... if i don't eat all of it ;)

I got the visa today. Yay
1,057 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »