Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
PLEASE TEL ME HE DIDNT BEAT ON HER WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH HER BABY, PLEASE DONT LET HIM DO THAT.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
CARLISLE DID GIVE EDWARD A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE AND EDWARD DOES LOVE BELLA SO I DONT THINK HE WILL BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG O PURPOSE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
I CANT BELIEVE ALL THE CRAP THINGS THEY GOT HER BUT IT IS SORT OF FUNNY.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
SO SHE REALLY LIKES EDWARD THATS SO GREAT NOW THEY JUST NEED TO TALK AND LIKE REAL SOON
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
WELL AT LEAST SHE FEELS SAFE WITH EDWARD AND SHE FEEL LIKE HOME WITH HIM THATS GOOD.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
COULD JASPER SEE HOW EDWARD FELT ABOUT BELLA EVEN BACK AT HE BEGGINING?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I BET ALICE COULD TALK ANYONE INTO ANYTHING DONT YOU? BUT I KNOW SHE JUST WANTS TO SEE THE INSIDES OF BELLA'S APARTMENT DONT SHE?
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
Out of all the chapters in the main story this is my favorite! Jasper is so gentle with her and I did not notice the changes in Lily except the don't call me baby. How, how in the hell do adults and children survive something like this or just everyday domestic violence at home! They must feel so trapped! Esp., children home is their shelter, the one place they can and should feel safe and it can be a royal battle zone! This story is one of my favorites and you are a genius!
foggynight chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
I just LOVE IT when I find that there's a bit more to read from a story that captured my heart! Yeah outtakes!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
Fantastic!
Mitzi1958 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I Lubs my Charlie too! Loved his answer for their sleepover! Sounds like Felix has it bad for our Lily! I wonder what Edward would think of that?
Mitzi1958 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
When I read this story the first time there wasn't any outtakes, so I am really enjoying them and I just love this chapter! What girl doesn't like to have girlfriend time?. Having Alice and Rosealie as friends and than sister-in-laws, what more can a woman ask for! Well maybe being as rich as the Cullens and than having a wedding that Alice plans! I mean Bella's wedding dress in Breaking Dawn Part 1 was to die for! When I saw the movie for the first time and she walked outside in that dress I was really disappointed because it was so plain in the front but when they showed the back I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! Who wouldn't want a 38,000.00 dress? It actually cost that much!
NicolaClaire chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I've just finished 'This is not my life' and am working my way through the outtakes, but I had to let you know, this chapter had me absolutely crying my eyes out. Genuine full-on sobbing, I didn't cry this much at the last funeral I went to. Seriously, bravo, I can't believe how much it got to me, awesome writing!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Well he managed to go from a bad day to a nice evening...
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 15 . 4/7/2014