Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is Not My Life is my go-to fic when I'm feeling down. I just love it...I'm always breathless with tension before they find Bella and Lily, and so relieved when they do and Bella pulls through. Charlie never fails to make me tear up and Lily always makes me smile. Bella and Edward's "shut up" moments make me's just a lovely story. But the relationship between Charlie and Alice has always had a special place in my heart...I love this Charlie and Alice, AND I love that, despite however many times I've read TINML, I think I've only read the Outtakes once, and that was a long time ago. When I came across this today when I was pairing down my faves list, it was like Christmas morning. :-)
ilovebooks1111 chapter 16 . 7/27/2013're awesome! Rocking language...superb outtakes...please write more! Please? *lily's pout*
kaceyktn chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I love this story. It's one of my personal favorites. Great job!
Vamplady123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
the 1,000th reviewer. love this story!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
i have to agree with you: grumpy teddy Charlie is so adorable!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
so good
TheTofurkey chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
God dammit I love these two. I even love them when they're fighting or being stupid. This was my last chapter to read in connection to the story and I'm seriously having to hold in a crap load of tears. I'm going to miss them.
TheTofurkey chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Haha, I have been dying to know what Charlie said to Lily's little boyfriends. That was amazing! And thank you. I needed the laugh. :)
TheTofurkey chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Charlie! And SUE! This moment was bittersweet. I'm so happy for the two of them, and I'm thrilled to read more about Sue!
TheTofurkey chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Everything she says is so heartbreaking! I don't know if my heart can take much more angst. I'm so glad you gave this story a happy ending, because otherwise I'd be devastated.
TheTofurkey chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Even though I know this ends well, I'm still anxious! I just want Edward to hurry up and get there so that he can save the day and make everything better.
TheTofurkey chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
When she said she tried to as strong as a superhero or Uncle Em I wanted to cry. That is so sweet. And you know that would totally make Emmett bawl.
TheTofurkey chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
CHARLIE. I adore your Charlie, he's perfectly imperfect and always makes me emotional. Another phenomenal outtake. I am so dreading the end.
TheTofurkey chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
This really is just HEARTBREAKING. For Victoria to do such a thing, she must have felt completely helpless and desperate. And then for it only to work on Abby? Oh my god, I cringed. And then I wanted to cry for her, because that was probably the worst possible outcome (other than only Victoria dying and Abby being left alone with James).

I'm glad they were finally able to be at peace.
TheTofurkey chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
This is truly heartbreaking. I feel for Victoria and her daughter. I wish relationships like this were completely fiction.
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »