Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
TheTofurkey chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
Charlie and Edward are so cute together. I love that they share this amazing bond and understanding of each other. I just love it, love it, love it!
TheTofurkey chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Your characters are amazing, even (and perhaps especially) the secondary ones. I've fallen in love with them just as much as I have Bella, Edward, and Lily. You have a literary gift, woman!
TheTofurkey chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Oh god, I loved this TOO. Everything you write is amazing and I can't get enough. I'm totally addicted to you and your characters!
TheTofurkey chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I was definitely curious about this scene. But ughhhh, you're killing me! Now I'm even less ready to let this story go, haha. As always, I love being inside Edward's head. And I REALLY love it when he gets all protective. Great outtake!
TheTofurkey chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Ahhhh, I love this too! It's sad how excited I am not to have to let this story go quite yet. I am so not ready to be done and am trying to pace myself. It is very...difficult.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love this outtake. This is such a sweet and special moment between Alice and Charlie!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Love the outtakes. Do we get to know Little Bit?
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
xcellent story
Vbabe184 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Yes! I was hoping for an outtake of James' death. When it happened in the story, I was thinking "Wait, what. So he's dead? Is that all we get?" Glad to see all went well. And of course the rude waitress, father-son bonding, and then the drunken boys were great touches.
twinon chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
All excellent outtakes (although I couldn't read the James ones). Thanks
dbpbatm chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
Great additions to the story!
KACEYKTN chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
I love this story and the outakes and telling Abby and Victorias story was great. This is a definate ff I wil never forget. I think it woud be a great movie
PaintingGraySkies chapter 15 . 7/18/2012
HAHAHAHA gotta love Charlie
PaintingGraySkies chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW ok seriously, your outtakes are so cute. i love reading them :)
PaintingGraySkies chapter 4 . 7/18/2012