Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
Eva Von Dee chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Nice bit of a writing :-)

- Eva
LCO chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Oh my god this outtake is SO cute!

"Edward... safe" Oh!

love it! :):):)

SO CUTE!
iamawickedchild chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Damn it! i just ruined my make up AND im at work! :( that was heartbreaking!

but so beautiful and sweet, thank you for this little extra!

Ill read the new chapter later tonight just in case..
Eagles17 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Aw, I really, really loved this outtake (I must seem like such a liar - I think I said that about all 3!).

I'm a sucker for EPOV in any fic so his adorable, brooding thoughts were a real treat. Hahaha, I loved his account of leaving Bella's room and all his ramblings up and down the elevator. I am so glad that he finally got to lash out at somebody who deserved it (I honestly never thought of it that way before reading this outtake).

Then, he shifted back into the caring, loving Daddyward we all know and love. Plus, reading the extent of his love (even if he doesn't realize it yet) for Bella was truly heartwarming. I can't wait to read more of them together! Thank you so much for this outtake! )
Eagles17 chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I was so ready to write "Aw" a million and a half times - until, of course, I read the last sentence. I really do love these characters (probably wayy too much for my own good, hehe).

It was really, really interesting reading Jasper's POV - in a really good way! I'll admit, some of the things he said to Edward in the "waiting time" were understandable, but I did feel a little peeved at times, although probably because I was getting the story from EPOV. I love that even though Bella's rant could've turned out completely bitchy (love Jasper's stab at Rose, hehe), she still came off as strong, caring, and understanding. Plus, I enjoyed seeing Jasper reach out as a friend, rather than a heartless psychologist (not that he ever was, although there was a certain woman who was questioning Lily at one point...).

Before I go on and on, I'll just finish by saying that these outtakes really add a lot to the depth of the characters and to the portrayal of the story itself. Thank you.
Eagles17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aww, I really enjoyed this short outtake. It really gave me a better idea of Alice and Charlie's characters (even Jasper, the ever-loyal husband, hehe). Plus, I loved reading the depth of the relationship between Charlie and Alice. It was really nice to see that every character (once again, with the except of James and Jake. Oh, and that vile Mike Newton *shudder*) is really caring and loving.
gasuz09 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
great outtake on the fight from EPOV..he has got it bad... he is very attached to Bella!
michswan chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Thanks for sending me the outtake. Edward's got it bad... :)

Like I said previously, Newton deserved worse than a broken nose - I hope he doesn't cause trouble for them. Now - I'm off to read the new chapter (yea!)
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
keep it coming
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I LOVED THIS.
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
i just love their relationship so much...it's new and just starting out but they are bonded for life
rtexas chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Thanks for posting the outtakes! I love being able to get into the character's mind!
saraamin chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
oh honey his girls. yep definitely his girls. sad but lovely outtake. just shows his love so much more. damn so protective so sweet best of all perfect

xoxo
michswan chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
It's funny how everyone around them can see what's simmering beneath the surface with Edward and Bella...
michswan chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I wonder if Alice reminds him of Bella in a way (that's why he can open up to her so easily?). Thanks for publishing your review bribe for us late-comers... :)
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »