Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
TessLouise chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
"Aw, hell" Hah! Love it!
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Great chapter and she just needs her self confidence built up a bit LOL and same with him and they should be sweet! I mean Bella and Edward! And well Charlie just needs to hurry up where Sue is concerned huh! Thanks for the outtake ;-)
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Okay - LOVE Charlie. *sigh* Cute that he got to chase off a paparazzi, give the guy something to do. ) I'm glad you had her admit her feelings to someone - she needs an outlet and its pretty natural, given the relationship you've developed here, that it would be him. Funny how you had her wanting to go fix him food - true Bella. )
CinnamonKitty chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Wow...I just loved this outtake! CharliePOV is rare, and you wrote so wonderfully! Thank you! It was a truly lovely interaction between Bella and Charlie!
dawntwilight000 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Honestly, I think you have Charlie pinned down to the T. I love his inner monologue. It just cracks me up! Excellent job!
LaMomo chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Charlie is one sneaky, underhand thing...But he's incredible. I really wished he'd be more featured in fanfics in his own voice. Though this bit and his talk with Edward really blew me away.

Can we have next instalment yet? I need a DaddyWard fix. Badly.
RACHIAN chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Loved it! :)
Amieforshort chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
OMG, how cute is that one? I can just see Charlie fidgeting around trying to talk to his daughter while getting out of talking about Sue, lol. I just love Charlie. Thanks for sharing.
mountainlion718 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
aw, love the heart to heart with Charlie...and so that's why he had the talk with Edward... :D

(formaly njdevil30718)
katydid13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Perfect! Charlie's inner monologue is just perfect.
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
awso freaking sweet! and i don't think you understand how much I LOVED charlie's 'when are you going to get over the DOG bit!

CLASSIC!
Inherent Mercurial Dichotomy chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
amazing incite into ur other story! thanx 4 sharing! please update soon! :)
Lillie Cullen chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This was a great outtake. Thank you for that missing moment.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Bella's flashback is so much more frightening in EPOV, imo.
jilburfm chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I've already read this one. But I loved it the first time around so I gave it a reread. I think your Jasper is lovely.
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »