Reviews for This Is Not My Life Outtakes
katydid13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Perfect! Charlie's inner monologue is just perfect.
grrrr.edward chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
awso freaking sweet! and i don't think you understand how much I LOVED charlie's 'when are you going to get over the DOG bit!

CLASSIC!
LostPrincess94 chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
amazing incite into ur other story! thanx 4 sharing! please update soon! :)
Lillie Cullen chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This was a great outtake. Thank you for that missing moment.
jilburfm chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Bella's flashback is so much more frightening in EPOV, imo.
jilburfm chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I've already read this one. But I loved it the first time around so I gave it a reread. I think your Jasper is lovely.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I totally forgot about these outtakes - thanks for mentioning it again in your a/n today.

The relationship between Charlie & Alice is so rarely explored, thank you for taking it on for this one-shot. It was adorable.
iamgreyish chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This POV is better than Bella's POV. I know that it is needed to be in BPOV to show how it goes with the journalist but this one is just too emotional which I think is better.
mommywanda chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
ah...this one had me tearing up big time! The outtakes are just as good as the story!
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I love these out takes!
MyBrown3y3s chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Sad, but great outtake. I love how protective and sweet Edward is. He cares for Bella so much already. Loved it!
MyBrown3y3s chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
I loved this conversation between Jasper and Bella. It showed a little more about how the kidnapping affected Bella and Lily. I like that Jasper came to her as a friend and wasn't analyzing her. He offered his opinion, but is letting her know its her choice. I also love how he's noticed Edward's feelings towards her.
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I really liked this outtake. The conversation between Alice and Charlie is sweet. I love the last line, "She's not the only family you've got. You're stuck with us Cullens for life now."
KJS X-OVER chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Wow, that was intense. That last bit with Bella, I wonder if perhaps with Lily associating safety to Edward, perhaps during captivity, Bella began to see him as safety as well. Sorry, this is me trying to be "insightful." But it is something I am curious about (along with the Cinderella, apple, pancake dream heh). Anyway, continuing.

Jasper is another interesting character. He has a rather detached and clinical way of viewing things... Too much time at work has caused him to analyze everything.

I'm kind of relieved to read how Alice views Charlie as a second dad. Whenever I read how close the two are, I can't help but wonder what their relationship is. Such as, does Charlie view her as a friend, a romantic interest, or what?

Enough of my rambling, heh. Thanks for the outtakes!
vertigo33 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010