Reviews for The stalker
Thank you for your work. But totally OOC and with so many logic flaws. It sucks. Sorry.
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Crap... CHARLIE! YOU NEED TO TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS MORE!
madagascarpingu chapter 16 . 3/7/2012
I had to ask: Why did nobody tell Amita? I mean, okay, she's in India but why don't call her. Charlie, her boyfriend, nearly died!

pingu
Kasadija957 chapter 22 . 9/5/2011
At her imagination part I was like "dream on" :D

And that was fast, how she just switched to "I-hate-Charlie" mode. I mean after all those persons she killed for him and then suddenly realise she doesn't love him. Creepy. I hope she attacks him with knife.
Kasadija957 chapter 21 . 9/5/2011
Officially my favorite chapter! I just love when my fav characters are suffering! Aren't I a monster? :D
Kasadija957 chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
I feel so sorry for Paul. He seemed kind of nice.
Kasadija957 chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
I love Charlies hair too! XD
Kasadija957 chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
hmm, I wonder what is that crazy woman planing now. I already feel sorry for Charlie.
Kasadija957 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
What kind of seat belt breaks collar bones? Come on!

BTW still pretty nice story
Kasadija957 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
The beggining of this story is really good and interesting. And that woman who out those roses in Charlies class is well... weird, but if shes the stalker then i guess i'll see a lot more than that.
I am a ninja with swords chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh My God That was the best! I loved every single word, although i did see grammar and spelling mistakes, the story was too good i didn't care one bit! My math teacher is the one who showed me Numb3rs and i have loved it since. I think you did a good job with all the characters! This is definitely in my top five! 3
Painted Ys chapter 34 . 5/20/2011
This was a really nice story! When the plot's about creepy stalkers, I'm pretty much sold, but it's nice to see you made something out of it.

I especially loved how you portrayed Don and Charlie's relationship. It also really improved when you got yourself a beta, and became even more enjoyable to read.

Good job!
Fairedenale chapter 34 . 4/28/2011
Wow, loved it! Great story. Poor Charlie. One thing after the other eh? Good work hun. Love ya!
EmmyR chapter 34 . 3/28/2011
Amita left him? After all the shit he went through, she left him? Grrr!

Wonderful story, I can't wait to read more from you!
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 34 . 1/25/2011
i am proud to say i have followed this story from the 2nd chapter and i must say ive loved it until the end! cant wait for part 2!