Reviews for Phoenix Inc
Karl Skywalker chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Excellent story!

I am enjoying this series so far :) I really enjoyed Dobby and the whole elf storyline. I also enjoyed Harry's part and I feel so bad for him and Ginny :( It looks like Harry and Ginny are suffer from similar thing that occured to Fred and George but more gradual and from Hermione's letter, it looks like she is also suffer as she was worried that she would not wnat to leave Harry again. I do understand how Hermione is feeling and her fear about her love for Harry, I have to admit I also am not impressed with Hermione; especially as she is an engaged woman. She better has a good apology ready for Harry and Ginny, really good apology and a proof that she will not leave them again. Oh speaking of them, I thank you for having Ginny and Hermione being sisterly toward ecah other, that you did not engage in femslash (girl on girl) stuff as I do not enjoy that stuff.

I want to wish you a good luck in your life and your condition. You have a good story here and it is getting better over the time, in my opinion.

Looking forward to another chapter!
DukeBrymin chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Ah, very nice-good setup for the Hermione/Cedric angle. The way you've written it, though, it would be rather hard to split the trio up, so I hope that's what you've chosen to do.

Poor Hermione, barfing all over Harry after the ride-I bet she was mortified!

Looking forward to the next story!
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Good idea, having Fred and George get back to working together.
DukeBrymin chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
Interesting history of the Weasley's, Longbottoms, Evans, and Potter. I bet you had fun thinking that up.
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
What a test, to have to remain celibate even after being married!
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Thanks for writing Phoenix Inc. It was a very good read. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Mae
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Will the next story show them in seventh year?
FriendofMolly chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Wow Keeper,

That was a bit abrupt. The end of the story is what I'm talking about. I feel bad for Harry and Ginny, but I do think in time it might be for the best for them to be a couple, not a triple. Maybe they are missing what they had gotten used to. and Harry hasn't been without Hermione for 7 years. But as it's your story I can also understand the heartbreak of losing someone you deeply and profoundly love. You have bonded the three so it makes sense that they feel bereft I just want them all to be happy. Perhaps a spin in the tube will give them hope. Good One!

FoM
Luiz4200 chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Nice deconstruction of Cho. Please update.
FriendofMolly chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Keeps,

Sorry it took me so long to read and review. This was really a good solid chapter. It was full of what will come in the future. The Elves going to Hogwarts then on to the Ministry, that is Fantastic! And the restructure of that Ministry, Wow! It's about time it got pulled into the 21st Century. And the evolution of W. It sounded like the Tube was a virtual reality/holographic game. How great is that? Gee Ollie, this just gets better and better.

Keep it going

FriendofMolly X
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Boy Josh and Randa sure were a great find! I can understand being half a world apart causing problems for Gred and Foerge but can they live in different parts of the country if they wish or atleast in different houses?

Boy Cho sure is messed up huh,...

Can't wait for more...

Mae
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 3/12/2010
Sneaky Ragnock-I bet he had fun doing that to George.
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
I'm so glad that Harry and Ginny got to spend the day together canoodling.

Thanks!
JB5391 chapter 13 . 3/12/2010
Hey Grandpa! This was a brilliant chapter. I'm glad you've given us a few more details about Phoenix Inc and how Lily is going to restructure the MoM. I thought it was so cute how F&G missed each other so much when they were apart for four days. I am however glad you brought them back together as a moping pair of pranksters isn't cool...

I wonder how Dudley's compromising situation turns out?

All my love

Jessica xoxoxox
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 13 . 3/11/2010
Hi I loved this chapter. I really liked your ideas about the mental rides. I am going to go to the doctor in the morning. I do not know if they are going to keep me or not. I do know that I won't get a connection up there so if they keep me I will read what you have posted when I get back. I really hope to see you finish this story. If you can't how ever I will help you. ai have started my fanfic I just don't know how to post my stuff. Have a grate weekend. Keep up the excellent work. I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe and I will talk to you when I return. love from Jaimie
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »