Reviews for Phoenix Inc
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
Harry and Ginny were off snogging during this chapter, right? I don't remember seeing them at all. :)
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
Nice to see Ron being educated by Padma-she's got her hands full with him, doesn't she?
JB5391 chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
*jaw to floor* Have I told you how much I love you? Or your writing? This was fantastic.

The ceremony and discussions were very interesting. I liked how you combined some of our mysteries with those of the magical world. I wonder if there'll be the little patter of elfen royalty feet? *nudge nudge wink wink* ;) Thank you so much for continuing with the story Grandpa. Can't wait for the next installment.

Love, your granddaughter.

xoxoxox
JB5391 chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
This chapter was really good Grandpa! Fred & George seem to be heading for world domination, I wonder if they set up shop anywhere else? In the US perhaps... I'm looking forward to the union of the 3 shocks.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

All my Love

Jessica xoxox

PS My birthday was great! I had drinks with family/neighbours on my birthday and on the day after (Sat) I went bowling with my family and 2 friends from uni
FriendofMolly chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
OMG, Keeps,

The last sounded like it was the end of this story, yet I know there is more. That was incredibly powerful. How far you went back in the Magical world to create this fiction is beyond so much. You know I want more.

Molls
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
I really really enjoyed this chapter. I was glad to see that Ginny, Fred and Draceo were learning to get along. I think that you are doing a wonderful job on this story. Are Ginny and Harry just going to be a couple? I am not sure I really like them having Hermonie in with them although if that is what you want I won't complain. I hope to see a knew chapter soon. I am trying to start my story but I may be delayed because I am going back to the hospital in Spring field Friday. From there I do not know what will happen. Talk to you soon

With love from Jaimie aka GinnyPotter12488 I will keep you in my prayers.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Hi i haven't been on my computer in a few days. I really enjoyed chapter 11 although it seemed shorter than your other cchapters.. I hope that this review finds you well. I am going on now to read chapter 12. See you again after I read it.

with love from GinnyPotter12488 jaimie
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
I meant last chapter as a whole. And nice touch with the origin for the Malfoys and the Weasleys.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Oh ge the Malfloy's were all posers LOL...

So the Evans family had magic way back when huh?

Thanks for posting so soon!

Stay well!

Mae
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Love the mode of transportation.. I had thought of this maybe 3 or 4 months ago but couldn't come up with a good story line to go with it.

Can't wait for the next ceremony. :0)

Loved that Ragnok did the big ceremony.

Mae
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
So sweet.
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Wow Keeps,

You've really got things moving right along. This is fantastic!

FoM
JB5391 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Wow. This was amazing Grandpa. Full of surprises. I never expected Lily to become MoM, and that thing with the doors in Gringotts Bank was pretty neat. The wedding ceremony was lovely, I could picture it all in my mind too. :)

I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation.

All my love

Jessica xoxox
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
My friend I hope we are friends by now I loved this chapter. How do you need my help with your story? In this chapter I only found a few misspellings. BUt you putgeorge instead of Fred at the beginning of the chapter when George and alisha were speaking to angelina. Other than that the chapter is very good. How is your health? I hope that you are not in any pain. I am going back to see my doctor's about my leg and arm. They got hurt as a result of being physically abused by my Grandmother who is my adopted mother. My Mom, husband, and I are living in a safe invirment now so we are safe along with my dog and my mom's dog and cat. I hope that you are doing well. I will keep you in my prayers. You are doing an excellent job on this story. I hope to see another chapter soon. Just tell me what I need to do to help you and I will try my best to do it. I really liked the weddings. I am really interested in knowing how the cermony will turn out. Keep your hopes up and have faith in our father in heaven. bye for now. love from GinnyPotter12488
FriendofMolly chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Ollie,

You are Awesome! This chapter went way beyond what was expected. As grand as what will be happening at the New Moon, you gave us love and humor to temper it. This story is about an aspect of the Magical world that is as essential as it is Ancient. It stunned me that it was Lily who was chosen as the Minister. That was Brilliant! So were many parts of this story. Thank you for all the content Keeps, now will you take a rest? Please take care.

FriendofMolly