Reviews for Phoenix Inc
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
The King, looked at Draco, and then at Lily. "Mom, Draco's mother will make a fine Senior Under Secretary for the Minister, don't you think?"

Compared to Umbridge, who wouldn't?

Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Sweet. Hey, if Sirius and Amelia have a son in the future, will they call him Regulus? It's be a nice homage to someone who died to stop Voldemort.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I enjoyed chapter 9 very much. I hope that you can continue to write. You are doing a wonderful job so far. I agree with your veiws on Ginny being included in the golden trio's adventures. I think that Ginny should have been involved with Harry at least starting in the fourth book. Keep up the excellent work. I hope that you aren't in to much pain. Sincerely Jaimie Nichols. God bless you and yours. May God keep you safe,happy and give you a wonderful rest of the week and have a wonderful weekend. Talk with you next week if I don't review before then. If you would like to reply you can email me. I also have a windows live messenger account. So if you have an account you can invite me and I can accept you. My email address is the same as my windows live messenger account. I am blind so I can't send you an envitation to easily but I can accept them. I hope to see another chapter soon. May God keep you safe and in happy spirits. Jaimie Nichols.
JB5391 chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
Heya Grandpa,

This chapter was very interesting. Harry must have a bottomless pit for a vault, its amazing how generous and kind he is. He, Ginny and Hermione make a lovely.. threesome (I was gonna say couple but that isn't true!).

I'm so happy that Princess Luna and Fred are to marry, as as for who is to marry them... since Albus is unavailable the only people who I can think of is either Amelia or Kingsley or even Severus or if you write in the old guy who performed Bill and Fleur's wedding in the book (HP7)...

Keep smiling, Love you

MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Hm whom to preform the ceremony... what about Ragnok? After all he seems to know just about everything that's going on... -Mae
FriendofMolly chapter 9 . 3/2/2010

And the wonders keep on coming. Is Ragnok able to perform the Wedding Charm? I liked that you had Harry and Ginny go off on their own. It's good for them to be together one on one. Perhaps in the next Hermione will get her time with Harry? Thanks for the bits of Humor and Love. I have to say Wow, what you have projected in the future, is promising to be Fantastic! I look forward to what comes next.
JB5391 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Hey Grandpa,

Great chapter! Even if you're finding it difficult, it still remains above par! Lets just say if you were to write a novel, you'd probably have to surgically remove me from the book, that is how interesting and gripping it.

You still have me curious re: Phoenix Inc, with the jobs available and what James has planned (What he whispered to the Goblins). I'm glad you have George catch the Imperious Creep, it'll be interesting to see where his relationship with Angel goes. And Princess Luna, wow, looking forward to reading about this ritual, it seems Dobby's little family keeps growing; and he'll be a brilliant ruler!

Hope you feel better than you have been.

All my love

Your Granddaughter,

Jessica xoxox

PS It feels like I've written an essay here. This is definately my longest review EVER! x
JB5391 chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Hey Grandpa,

I'm sorry to hear your MS is flaring up, I pray that it settles soon and send all my love and hugs to you.

This chapter was brilliant, I'm glad Dudley is becoming a more mature young man with more than one brain cell. I hope he manages to pull Petunia out of her depression soon.

I loved the little scene with the Grangers; I can just imagine Hermione's dad jumping for joy when he learned he was having a boy, although I'm not happy that Luna was made to cry. :(

The thing you're planning with the air elf and Valley of Dreams sounds intriguing. Hope to read more about that soon.

All my Love

Jessica x
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Hello my name is Jaimie. I am very sorry to here about your disease. I absolutely love your stories. If the person that was going to help you finish it I would be more than willing to help you. I am starting a fanfication my self but I have a lot of extra time on my hands. I am married to a wonderful young man and we are both totally blind. I was in a car wreck that broke my leg and messed up my arm but I can still type. I love your story so much that I would love to help you finish it. I would also like to get to know you better. I am 22 but I am not going to school because I want to be a writer. We do not have children so I have a lot of free time. I really hope that you will allow me to help you. I love helping people. Just keep possitive thoughts in your mind and heart. You have family that sounds like they really love you. Just keep your faith in God if you are a believer. I mean no disrespect by the believer thing I just don't know. I am always looking for more friends. I mean no harm. I only have two best friends and other than that my mom grandparents on my mom's dad's side and my husband that really support me. The rest of my family has sort of disowned me just because I married the person I loved. My brothers and I still talk however though and that helps. I still would like to have more friends and help you in any way that I can. I will keep you in my prayers. Get to feeling better soon. And never give up hope. I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you and yours. Jaimie Nichols aka GinnyPotter12488
azphxbrd chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
good chapter,the truth about strange wizard and angie is out,and hopefully Angilina recovers from being a victim of a magical up the good work.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
It was all due to An Act Of Betrayal.

Oh, that's starting to make sense. Please update.
FriendofMolly chapter 8 . 2/28/2010

That was quite a chapter. In fact it was Awesome. I am almost speechless. The enormity of the two undertakings that you have spelled out, Phoenix Inc, and the Return of the Shocks, is just breathtaking. I just can't imagine the how, what or why, but it is beyond anything I've read so far. I can't wait for more. I also want to thank you for finding the scum who imperioused Angelina. It's pretty evil to do that to someone for any reason, but so you can get some snogging is just creepy and horrid. It was true justice that it was George and Alicia that brought him down. The barkeeper being a Wizard is just icing on the cake.

Looking for more

FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 2/27/2010

I found my enjoying the latter part of the chapter more than the earlier. Not the the first part was bad. It was good. It's just that I'm fascinated by the change in Dobby and the elf Luna. The prospect of a nation of Elves rising and joining with the Goblins, to become a stronger part of the Wizarding world is just Awesome! I would say that the whole of the chapter has the effect of solidifying the members of what will become Phoenix Inc. Very intriguing. Now the chat between Dudley and his mother was another eye opener. It may have been late, but Petunia is getting close to what she asked Dumbledore for, all those many years ago. Good One.

We'll chat later

JB5391 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
Sque! *hyperventilates* Hermione's mom! The proposal! Elf Luna! I think this is my favourite chapter, even if His Majesty still has 'foot in mouth' disease! I'm kinda sad that Fred/Angelina split but I can understand why, to fit in Elf Luna.

Thanks for sharing Grandpa, can't wait for the next chapter!

Hugs and love

JB5391 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Hey Grandpa,

Sorry, I haven't been on I have what feels like 50,0 assignments due for this week and have been slaving away at them (& I'm still not finished!) But I thought I deserved a break and ought to read up on Harry's latest...

I'm glad Hermione's parents approve of the relationship, even if it was Dobby putting his foot in his mouth and fluffing it up (like I sometimes do). The convo between Lily and Petunia was nice, I'm glad Lily decided to put the past behind her and started afresh, especially now Petunia's on her own.

Gred & Forge Marauders Brilliance! 'Nuff said!

All my love