Reviews for Phoenix Inc
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Funny airplane scene.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Oh Keeper,

That was a . . . WOW! Thank you for ridding us of Vernon without the help of our Wizards. After all they went through the last thing anyone needed was trouble with the Muggles Authorities, no matter how justified. I'm not sure why you've got so many people going to Australia, but you've certainly have a planeload. I look forward to what you come up with next.

Molls
azphxbrd chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Good story so far.I also read 'Saved by the Act of Betrayal' and thought it was a good story question,Is Harry going to marry Ginny and Hermoine in the future considering he is the Founder's Heir along with being the Potter Heir too?Keep up the good work.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Can't wait to go t Australia!
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Please update. Nice sister remeeting.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Good to see more conversation in this chapter-helps us get more involved in the story. Although you might want to sprinkle a few more "he said" "Sirius interjected" "Lily commented" in the middle, just to help us readers keep track of who's talking and such.

And why is everyone allowing Dobby to go around and snog with their girlfriends? I know I'd definitely have a problem if someone had kissed my girlfriend in front of me.
JB5391 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
*Victory dance!* Yey, Remus is cured! This entire chapter was so funny Grandpa! I especially loved the Petunia/Lily scene and the 'Guess my Bride' scene.

Thanks for sharing with us.

All my love,

Your Granddaughter x
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Ollie my luv,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ! For the Chapter, and for no evil cliffie. You did a wonderful and sometimes hysterical job with this one. I especially like the Sirius-Vernon scene. It was just the right thing. I sincerely hope that when he stops being scared pi**less he won't try to hurt Petunia or Dudley. I also want to say a big thank You for curing Remus. If anyone deserved a new chance it's him. I bet Tonks's hair is a rainbow by now. Just Excellent! If you still want me to edit/contribute I will, but so far you're doing a bangup job on this one.

Molls
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Good to see a start on the sequel. Hopefully it will have more fluff in it than the first story :).
JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice start and Harry/Ginny/Hermione is good as pairing too. Hope for more soon.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
What a Cliffhanger! What an introductory chaper to your sequel fiction. Yeah yeah, I found a few spelling errors, but those were in the earlier part of the chapter. I also thought the conversations had varied levels of flow. The conversation between Dobby and Luna started a bit stilted, as did the one between Hermione and Dobby. Yet they both finished quite a lot smoother. I did enjoy the later conversations between Harry and his parents, and the one that included Sirius, Remus and Tonks, though I don't think Sirius would have left the gap that upset both Remus and Tonks. but then again Sirius did like prank his friends. I look forward to what else you have in mind, you've layed out enough possibilities for this one to go in many paths. I'm very excited to see how this one goes. Bravo, my Cuz!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Good beginning. Please update.
JB5391 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
E it arrives! Thanks for sharing, Grandpa. Tis shaping up to be what promises to be a very interesting story! Cannot wait for chapter 2. Do we find out what Phoenic Inc. actually is soon; except for the fact it is an inter-world corporation with loads of jobs and ideas?

It was sweet of Sirius to give his little cottage to Remus, Tonks and Teddy :)

Thanks again!