Reviews for Dependence
hana koikogoro chapter 34 . 3/7/2014
You are evil... Pure evil I tell you! You should know, this story was soo good I read it as fast as I could. I read until one am because I couldn't stop! I had a test for my engineering class at 9 am and I had to finish! It was too good to stop. Needless to stay, I loved it. Keep up the good work. The sign of wonderful writing is the readers inability to stop reading. And of course to leave me waiting more (which I do!) and let me know if you ever become a published writer. I'd love to read your own stories.
XxZessxX chapter 34 . 10/27/2013
This is the first time I actually read this pairing and I must say, you really put me trough a roller coster ride xD Damn from time to time I just wanted to hex you for it all. Like the whole Sirius and Remus mess -.- You really hurt me with that because personally I think Remus and Sirius just belong togehter. Although at first when it looked like Lily and Sirius would end up together it was alright, even the flirting but after they had sex it ways such a mess.
And then Peter, god how I hate this little shit! How he dragged Regulus into it. And It nearly killed me when Sirius doubted Reggy.
I actually liked the scene where James confessed that he cared about Severus and then didn't let him speak The orders where cool, really nice idea although the last chapters were quite a struggle for me but I managed and finally they... well what are they?xD
The scene were Snape kinda raped James was... wow I so didn't see that coming and I was so 'what? he doesn't...he... he does?'.
You could say that I enjoyed the first two third or three quarters more then le rest but nonetheless I like it.
So all in all a nice story. You did a good job. I enjoyed reading it and may even try and read more with this pairing
XxZessxX
purecarnation chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Wow, I'm addicted to this ! And this is just so full of humor and eBay XDDD I wan to read more but I am really tired. this is exactly what i imagined the james and his friend's lives to be!
NobodyKnowsMyName chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
I don't know why, but I thought the ending conversation of this chapter was pretty funny. I'm thoroughly enjoying this thus far and I can't wait to keep reading. Thank you so much for having the ability to commit to such a long story. God knows I can't.
That Gryffindor Flame chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
Eep. Eep. EEEEEEEEEP. Love it. Love it. Love IT! This was a really, really good story. The fact that James had this horrible disease thing was still there, but almost forgotton because every other plot was so interesting you did just forget. And the Sirius/Remus thing was adorable, and Lily was awesome and OMG the orders you made Severus give James in the beginning when they didn't get on were amazing, especially the cross dressing one. Amazing story, so glad to have read it xx
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 34 . 1/4/2013
Oh god. I don't even. Wow.

I've spent all day reading this, engrossed in every chapter, unable to bring myself to stop reading until I had completely finnished this insane, mad, heart-wrenching, bizarre, hilarious, heartwarming wonder that is this story. It is just, truly a pleasure to read. I cannot thank you enough for writing this, I know I am bound to come back to re-reading this and relive the gut-wrenching rollercoaster all over again.

Being brutally honest, I admit I was a fair bit skeptical when I read the pairing was Snape/James - it just seemed, so far-fetched! Now, I think you have converted me to shipping them. Both were SO incredibly in character I adored this from start to finish. Heck, every character was wonderful: Lily, Sirius, Remus, Regulus, all portrayed so brilliantly you've made the Marauders era that more magical for me, which I didn't think possible.

Snape, I absolutely LOVED him in this. I'm glad you stayed true to his character and maintained throughout the cold, sharp, calculating essence of his nature - and cleverly done so. Even in the last chapter, always the cynic, mocking James at his deathbed! Cruel, but as is Snape.

James, his optimism, selfishness, arrogance, boldness and cowardice was all I would expect in his nature. The development and progression of his character was implied so well it seemed natural and true to the storyline. Sirius' bizarrw antics, Remus' intelligence and wit, Peter's sharp remarks, The Marauders were perfect in this. I felt really empty when I noticed the signs of the Marauders bond steadily cracking - you made goddamn WORMTAIL likeable! Until the end, anyway. The characters were genuinely splendid and made the story so much fulfilling for me as a reader, so thank you.

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I whined, I raged and probably more throughout reading all of this. And as James put it himself, he wouldn't have changed any of it.

That last line though.

″Kiss me.″

I was on the verge of fainting!

Thank you, this is a real keeper. And I'm talking Oliver Wood keeper.
twaddletoe chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Gods this was awsome, i loved it...
thanks for this incedible fan fic, it made my day

yours tt
Nakaharra Sunako chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
That was one of the best multi-chaptered fanfics I have ever read. The way every little scenario contributes to the climax of the story really awes amd impresses me. I also liked how you kept the characters, well, in character, and didn't just use their names for the sake of a fanfiction piece. I haven't read part two yet but I reckon it is as gorgeous as this one. Thank you for writing this.
KeepOnDreaming chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
I like your story so far, it gets a little OOC at times, but overall, very good. However, and I'm sure you've finished editing, I do notice that you mix up "your" and "you're", and not in the usual way.

"You're sister." he stated, motioning the letter. "Did she write?"

This line is wrong, and I've seen it earlier. The possessive your should be used in this case, what you're really saying here is "You are sister," which obviously makes no sense. There are also little grammar errors that don't really affect the reading of the story. For example in the above quote there should be a comma, not period, after sister.
yvesraven chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
oh fuck ? That's it? Oh my...you could have done some really great story here, but it just wasn't.

Sorry. I really didn't like it-I fought my way through it over reading a lot of it.

The characters were just too plain and they' hadn't depth at all. But the Idea was nice.

So keep on working.
Cain chapter 34 . 5/16/2012
This is so cool.
soul-moon-lover chapter 34 . 2/12/2012
Just to let you know the last chapter was so deep...but so true. The whole we humans depending on one another, is a little scary to think about. But when you think about what Snape said is true, we do depend on one another. Thanks for posting this story. It was a great story.
Kitten Meru chapter 34 . 1/26/2012
Oh sure, end it like that, see if I care! Lol

It ended well, I did enjoy that. A little sad that not all the potential couples actually became couples... But I'm very happy with this story :)
JustPlainAmy chapter 34 . 1/18/2012