Reviews for Love: Anonymous
Nossa tava super legal porque parou, na melhor parte, continua ai :3 por favor , por favor :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 3/14
One word: PERFECT.
Your stories never have failed to disappoint readers. This is just wonderful. A perfect story for Valentines. The theme and plot are very unique unlike the common Valentines Day date stories.
Too bad Scam wasn't able to see Sam in her lovely dress.
The sequel was a pretty good idea. Showing Clover's reaction and eventually Alex's, and eventually Jerry and the rest of WOOHP.
I can't say anything more... This is just plain perfect.
Way to go! I praise you already.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Ok one you suck for the ending. I wanted to see clover's reaction. Two clover's bit at the end was really funny. And three YES YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL!
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Please forget about the last review. Now that I'm logged in, I can talk about the story as a whole. First off, I would like to say that this was a very nice story. It's kind of like Last Chance, only this time, Sam convinced Scam that she loved him, not the spirits. The part about Sam signing the cards with dead people's names that spelled her name is a very clever idea. Anyways, I liked this story a lot. * immediately adds to favs list*
Pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I liked the story. But in the end, what happens? And why does it say poor Clover? When she sees sam was kissing Scam, does she pass out or something?
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This story was fucking amazing! Lol sorry for the swearing. Anyway I loved every single bit of the story hehehe :D You are really talented and creative. Keep up the good work.
JBA chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
sequel. more please.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh! this was just so perfect :D I couldn't stop laughing. Brilliantly written!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think this is the best one-shot I've ever read. Absoloutely amazing, I'm breatheless haha. You have to write more! PLEASE? It doesn't even have to be a continuation of this story, just some type of Sam/Scam romance.
LavenderSkiez chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is one of the most amazing Sam/Scam fics. I really hope you make a sequel cuz the cliffhangers really kill me and there are a lot of Sam/Scam stories with cliffhangers. There has to be more of the story! Plz!
Kyoto's Flower chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
So, at first I found Sam/Scam really weird and awkward for some reason...

hmm...

Anyways, this is really good, though, it's really really really long. I think I might be able to handle it better if it were split into chapters, but I'm not really sure how to split it into chapters...

I always cry near the end when Scam finds out who's been "harassing" him all day and then he finds out that she really does love him. Always cry at this point, always.

It's really good, keep up the good work!
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
MORE PLEASE! What happen I spent all night reading this becaus this story was AMAZING! (it is 2:05 am and I have of course school tom-er today, but I risked my sleep just to read this "beautyful-great-romantic-and- any-thing-that-says-this-story-is awesome-type-of" story.

Hinata28h
trancedancenarutard chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was a very long chapter, hehe. It was beautiful, and now I'm convinced that the couple just HAS to get together! I liked how you took time to describe both characters, and how Tim Scam met up with Sam in the end. Well done!
joanaxs345 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010