Reviews for In Which Poor Merlin Needs A Hug
MoonEyedStargazer chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lost.
FreakShowonLegs chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love your hilarious interpretation! I can just picture Richard Wilson acting "Oh shiney blue crystal me want!"

You are SO right about the way Gwen just so happens to shove her boobs in poor Arthus face. You cant turn him Gwen hes Merlins :)

Seriously she should put them away she'll knock someone out!

I am totaly gonna read more of your work!
HELEN chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
OH WOW I JUST LOVE IT.
xArthurXMerlinx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
OMG this is so funny... me and my mate were sat there pissing ourselves during I.C.T when we were ment to be doing work, but as anyone would agree fanfiction is so much better lol x
MissSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Yey! Another recap! I so love these! My first laugh our loud moment was when Uther says "I can buy all the who I Want" HAHAHAH! And then I was just laughing non stop the whole way through. By the time I got to the last line, I had tears running down my face lol! Gaius giving Merlin something to 'ease the way' just had me rolling around on the floor in stitches! Please write more of these, they are so good :)
3466-0402 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Funny? You really think that it was funny...?
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I'm not really for Arthur/Merlin but lol that was really funny:)
MegElemental chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OMG lols! There are a lot of hilariously slashy lines in Merlin. I wonder if they put them in on purpose, or whether we're just bending them slighly to fit... Let's hope Bradley James and Colin Morgan don't check out Merlin fanfics, or they may get a bit of a suprise... or Angel and Katie, actually. Brilliant, very funny, and it makes me want to watch the episode again! So, I'm off to see the wizard! Err, warlock in hiding, even. Keep writing!

Meg
Loopstagirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
oh my gosh, this was brilliant! I hope you do the rest of the series as well! :)
Memma546 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lol great way to slash sum this episode up!
Eco Lin chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was... Wow... I can honestly saw I lol'ed many a time. Can you, like, do more of this... Cause the thing season 2 needed was more homoerotic subtext... ;P Great job!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
XD "Not for long..." love it because it's so true!

Ah, really!I never thought of it that way, but that was kind of a horcrux! But then again J.K. Rowling wasn't the first one to think of the horcruxes, I'm sure.

XD Lovely review!Loved the vaseline bit!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Loved this. Good luck with future stuff.
Saymorian chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
omg I can't believe how much I laughed at this!

You should do the other episodes!

Saymorian
Lola chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
:'D

will now always see this episode with different eyes (ofc I always watched it with slashy eyes..)

Ew the vaseline at the end was too much.

I actually went and watched part of the episode to see gwen's heroic saviour of arthur (indEED the terrible cliche way in which she falls on him! *ooh, sorry sire,*, *Oh, no, my pleasure :P* ugh.)

thanks anyway :)