Reviews for How To Be A Prattish Noblewoman
That's so sweet I can't ;;
caspasta chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
so adorable! n.n
yiacn chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww this fic was so cute. I loved it. It's definitely not "shet" like you said it would be. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
*snorts* I am so amused by this. I love how he's scared shitless of Sokka and Hakoda. XDD Poor boy. I really really like ZUko meeting the family fics and stuff about it. I also love hurt! Zuko sooo 33. Your fics please me. And in general, the idea of them, life after war appeals to me. Dating, married, doesn't matter. Though clearly some before is required. P XD Or trials and tribulations of being fire lady if they marry. WEE! I'm babbling. I LOVE YOUR FICS! )
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
AHHHHHH I DIED OF EMOTIONSSSSSSSSS. You made me squee in my fan-girl pants.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
so...i just realized that you wrote this story off a prompt given by me! somehow i totally missed this story till now but i loved it. It was hilarious and sweet. I would have loved to see more of the moments that they spent training but i still think it flowed quite well. Thank you for writing this :)
Enchansive chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
incredibly sweet. :'D
BananaCracker333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Yeah, always watch out for the space sword wielding brother.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great work on this. Well done.
Silv3rL0v3 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AWWW. it wasn't bad at all, quite the opposite. it was very good.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ah! Cute! This was so fluffy; I loved it! :)
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Love it. You got to write more like this. I LOVED IT!
lurkingandreblogging chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Pah. It's not bad at all.

~ZarosKnight
Feelin SPAZTIC chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This one might be my favorite out of them all! Wait..no.. Not this one.. But close! Great job as always!
hottestjwalker chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
dont b so down on yourself! this story is not an epic fail! this was probably the most sweetest thing ive read here! please keep on writing more stuff like this! please!