Reviews for Fairy Tales
TailsLovesCream chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
What a great little story. The way, Tails interprets him, Cream and his friends in those Fairy Tales and what role they take is actually very deep and clever. Oh well, the last part atleast makes it pretty clear, that they will be together in the future. Faved.
i88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really dug this little story because the focus is not only on Tails and Cream's kind of bazaar relationship but also his role in his life as the wizard, someone in the background but not in the middle of the action. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Very well written very good
misskikimarie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww! This describes them SO WELL! I hate how Sonic is always the one who saves the day, I wish it could be Tails who could be at least the knight. Sonic never comes to see Cream unless there is danger and honestly the same pretty much goes for Knuckles. Knuckles is still better to me than Sonic though, I agree he always does overkill. That's why I like Tailsream and whatever Amy and Knuckles is called. But, back to Tailsream, I think Tails is more of Cream's knight. Tails is the one that seems to be with Cream the most out of the boys, andhe seems to always be looking after her. He could be both the wizard and the night. I think that's where he fits in. I don't know if you watch Winx Club but it's like Nabu for Layla if you do.
Cole Prower chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
good story, but it really bugs me when people think cream is really too young for tails when she is 2 YEARS YOUNGER THEM HIM. the caps were a hint but all in all you just scrwed up on ages which most people do ). And sega hates it too.
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Sword: That was sweet! I like how it ended on a hopeful note!

Aside from a couple of missing words, it was very good. You are great at writing and getting into the character's mind. And the way the story dipped into a bit of angst, but quickly pulled back up into a romantic tone was very well done. Great job.
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Where do I begin...

-Only 3 reviews? Seriously? This deserves way more!

-I had pretty mych lost all hope for Sonic Fanficfion until I read this

-Very well done, I love how you did Tail's personality. I can already tell that you're a great writer

-Taiream forever? Yes, that seems correct, so Taiream forever!
THeCHaRCoaLiNPaCHi chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Loved it. Already better n' my stories. Keep it up, champ. You're good.
Adeliza chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Gotta say I loved it, short and sweet with just a hint of angst. Introvert characters are some of my favs to, I always like to see them in action :)

Godd luck with whatever your next work is.
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Wow, that was...perfect. I think this has been the first only-Taiream oneshot I've ever favorited. So, congrats.