Reviews for When Hell Freezes Over!
Mako chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Make more chapters

I'll be waiting
BlueCrackers chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
CONTINUE. I like it! Please don't drop this!
Neanda chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Heh, I envy you in a way... Perhaps, one day, I'll become a good enough writer myself.

Anyway! This prologue was short, but it was well written. The dialogue intrigued me: it felt natural but at the same time, it had its own sense of style.

On the area of mistakes, I only noticed 1. I'm going to assume you meant 'rigid', not 'ridged'. I also realize this is nearly a year old and you may have figured that out by now. XD But just to make sure.

All in all the premise interested me, and if you ever decide to udpate it, I'll gladly read it. Ja ne!
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
keep going this is good
InnocentLily chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
This is a good prologue, from my perspective anyway. It gave me enough information to set the stage yet left me wanting to find out what happened to Makoto. One thing I will mention, just from this little thing, (and this is my opinion, it might just be the way I read) but I needed to reread the first three paragraphs. For a second there I thought Rei was the transfer student. Other than that, good start!
Pantherian Queen chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Please continue the story, because I found it interest. Thank you
ThunderJovi chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Ooh, this seems like an interesting idea...

I'm glad you are striving to become a better writer. I hope that you can achieve this goal and that I can help. ]

And I think I'll definitely enjoy it along the way!
RyutaiMeister chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Truthfully, I think that it's very well written so far... I can't find anything thats wrong with it. I think u would do great as a writer ;)
AZ chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
yay! another ami/mako fanfiction from you! cant wait to see more of this!
Rukangel chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
well it sounds like an interesting beginning, well just see where does your MUSE takes you with it KEEP IT UP!