Reviews for Screaming
casammy chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
The whole distress of this season, since everything has seemed that it was lost
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
So I just finished getting caught up on the season, and then I had to read everything you've writen so far, and I have to say...it's been great. No surprise there. lol. Keep up the good writing, I can't wait to read more.
ILoveSupernatural chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Loved this. It was just so beautiful and heartbreaking. Great job. :)
Noninone chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Nice. Loved the conversation between Dean and Sam.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Truly awesome and really well done, Stacey.

All characters were spot-on, particularly Bobby who did his best to repair what desperately needed repairing between the brothers.

The final words of absolution felt like exactly that - which made me melt in contentment. :-D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
GODS this was...this was beautiful and perfect - and just what I want to see in Show. Thank you - thank you so much for this!

*Deep hugs!*

Mandy
SingleMinded chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
It short but I love this. Thanks :)
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
I loved it!
wcfan chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
That's a better ending then the first chapter. And also *squishes Bobby* I love that grumpy old man!

It's about time they do back to being the Winchester brothers, rather than Michael and Lucifer's true vessels or whatever the term they called each other the past 1 1/2 years..
babyreaper chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
That was just the best ever ending. I haven't seen this episode and don't know how it all comes about but if it inspired your story it must be good, because your story was brilliant, It was so emotional. Thanks for writing it.
kvsgrl chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This is real good. You captured how brothers think towards each other. They want to protect and save them. I think if the Winchester brothers were real this is how they would be. Please update soon and keep up the great work.

Marguerite
terrilynn62 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Thank you, thank you, for this follow up. Much appreciated!
Tosharino chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG that was heartbreaking! I loved it! Were you thinking of mabye continuing? Cuz that was really good writing! :D
EnglishLass chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG - that was amazing. I've got tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat. I could picture Dean hitting the cars and breaking down as he did so. Blaming himself for Sam's breakdown is so like him and I loved that Bobby came out and picked him up.
SeaKat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
ugh...poor Dean...You did an amazing job filling in the missing scene..