Reviews for Better
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"Short brown hair and a yellow dress…she was so nice to me."

The apparent lingering hallucinations didn't bother Dean as much as the seeming amazement in his brother's voice that someone had shown him kindness. It made something in his chest that Famine had said wasn't there ache."

That destroyed me.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I do not like that sammy has had to drink demon's blood in order that his power are stronger and later to have to happen for the whole procedure of the detoxification and the abstinence, believe that sam was born being the psychic one, very powerfully, as he said missouri and I believe that still now it is possible that they are, even stronger that before, only that sammy himself is the one who blocks and annuls them, always in the dread of being considered to be a monster, specially for dean, he is more I would like to be able to see sammy using his power in opposition to the villains and that nobody sees as an element of the evil
Hunnique chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Dean turned his lips up as much as he could without it being a lie...

This is so good, it sort of summarizes a lot of their relationship. You nailed it in a simple, well-written and touching way. Very nice!
supernaturalfan17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
the last three lines were my fav: 'he wants to say 'everything will be better in the mornign sammy' but all that comes out is 'ill be her ein the mornign samm' an dmaybe that's the same thing'. Great! I really love this!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww, I loved this.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, this was beautiful and heartbreaking. Loved it.