Reviews for Forgetting Sunday
kimbari chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It's "Vick's." Another one out of the park, notwithstanding. Walstrid
Aras Potter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Once again, this was totally awesome. Your stories make the pairin realistic, because you keep them in character so well. Very well done.

Aras
Echo Norfleet chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
You ended this perfectly. :) What an interesting pairing! I never had thought these two like this, but you make it work.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh! This was so cute. I admit to only seeing one episode of Fringe-the one where they go to China town to uncover this drug making ring that uses the bodies of undocumented chinese immigrants as hosts for these parasites. Just that episode made me a Walter x Astrid fan.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
SQUEE!

I LOVED IT!
roxygosia chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Another amazing Walstrid story! This reads like a script for one of the episodes. I wish you were writing for the show, then I am sure we would get more Walstrid scenes!
Oriaida chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ew... Theraflu... I love the tissues with the lotion in them! Anyways. This was a cute one, I really liked it. I'm gonna finish the hallow fields fic tonight. I'll give it back to you on monday. When are you going to post it?
sam carter 1013 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I know maybe it's kind of creepy but I support this relationship, because it's the most probable to happen, I love your stories. this one is so perfect, really. :)Sublime.
TheWhiteRook chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Astrid is so bad at being honest about what she wants. Her trying to pretend that she doesn't want a piece of Walter on valentines is so transparent it could star in the first episode. I think you did a really good job of capturing how Walter courted her. Walstrid is the new power couple of fringe.
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
*SQUEE OF EPIC DELIGHT!* .EEP! YAY YAY YAY! THAT WAS SO! CUTE! AH! *DANCES AROUND THE HOUSE* omg that was so cute i nearly cried!i had a couch scene like that in mind but you write it so much better i not even kidding omg i is a very happy pirate kitty elf king right now, this is an awesome way to start of your day! im gonna gather twenty ppl and have them all give you two thumbs up!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG! More Walstrid cuteness!

Seriously I think you're trying to kill me :P

And yet I wouldnt mind you doing more Walstrid fics at all. teehee
ElleThom chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I cannot express to you enough how much i absloutely loved this story

you have captured these two in a way that is amazingly beautiful, seet and oddly realistic

DFidnt know about St White's day...I feel like Stan
LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
"Today… it was all about the correct colors, today.

He was a fancy man, he liked to tell himself."

Oh Walter *swoons*

" “You smell like Vix,” he murmured in reply."

Only he could make that sound sexy :D

OMG and the "I like gross things"

Officially, you have written the best Walstrid fic EVER.