Reviews for Five Times Italy Knew
Sad chapter 1 . 8/12
*Gross sobbing* this is really wonderfull I love this fic!
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
*sobs* That was so beautiful! O.O I sound like France. Dammit! I didn't mean to sound like that pervert!
Breathing Fire chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is beautiful and you actually made me love GerIta. Thank you. I'm going to go and squee in the bathroom to myself now.
Resha04 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
GermanyxItaly is not my fave pairing, though I admit they are adorable. But this fic makes me melt in a pool of tears. I can almost feel Italy's heartache.
And the scene in the library is so beautiful and so painful at the same time. It's really agonizing when Italy cries and he tries to mask it with laughter.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW! :')
she who saw the winter chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Kinda hurt ; ; but so pretty!
SkyUnderSeige chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very, very cute.

I loved, really. It had just a bit of sadness, drama, and happiness to pull it all together nicely. It was very nice to read, and I loved the interaction between Italy and (Chibi!/HRE?)Germany near the end.

But my favourite line was at the very end, "But please do not hug me again without warning me first!" Haha! xD It made me laugh. Such a Germany thing to say at a first meeting.
amster chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i'm sad again because of you D: and now i will probably regret finishing this piece, because i'd managed to stop reading a little bit in (maybe where italy about to go after west) so that i could go look at pictures of chibitalia and hre and sniffle.
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This piece... It's so beautiful and delicate. So why am I crying?
helicoptersky chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
this was beautiful in so many ways.

I love the image of the nations with blood, especially how you described them with each. :D

This was heart breaking and heart warming at the same time.

I love your style of writing. :)
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This was great to read
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That... was incredible. O_O I can't even tell you how much I adore the characterizations in this. You have such a way with words, you can bring up very vivid images in relatively few words. I love the mental image of Feliciano's scowling face when Romano tried to yell at him and the imagery of a young Germany/HRE sitting by the window bathed in sun.

Ah! What a beautiful story. I adore it!
Hinata Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG SO CUTE! I love it! Italy always makes me want to give him a hug! it was a great story!
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
love it
Tamabonotchi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really, really, liked this story. 3

I love when Italy meets kid!Germany and thinks he's HRE. It's so bittersweet! But the fluff ending doesn't make it so sad.