Reviews for Herstory
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
jacksonmccoy chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Aww! They're so cute!
jacksonmccoy chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Yay! Jakey has a decent girl! (hides from the Bella-lovers) Embry and Paul are fantastic! You should totally do a story with those two! ;) For me... b/c u love me... ;)
jacksonmccoy chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Ha! This is too damn cute! I love your Paul! :)
jacksonmccoy chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
You know, I could always go over and help Jake feel better. What he needs is a little comfort, ya know? ;)
jacksonmccoy chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Awww... Poor Eddie!
jacksonmccoy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
How sweet! Andrea reminds me of you with coffee addiction! lol
RekaStormborn chapter 13 . 6/24/2010
I love the coffee bit. 8-D

I also really like all the little things you're doing with the powers. The thoughts link with Drea and Jake, and her being able to hear the pack mind, and Bella getting her power on-line too. I'm curious if Paul got anything. 8-) Or Billy.

Can't wait for more!
night1001 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
LOVED IT!
RekaStormborn chapter 12 . 6/14/2010
I'm curious to see where that dream takes Bella. It certainly promises to be interesting. I'm also happy to see Seth joining the story now too, he's always been one of my favorites.
night1001 chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
LOVED IT!
RekaStormborn chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I LOVE the "Tink" thing with Paul. It's just hilarious.

The ceremony is also beautiful. ::happy sigh::
RekaStormborn chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Drea is just adorable in this chapter. I love how nervous she is. It helps show that she isn't always the super confident girl we've been seeing and makes her more believable all at the same time. 8-)
RekaStormborn chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
I love the interaction with Alice, and how Bella can't do the magic because she doesn't see the Cullens as a threat. I wonder if she'll be able to do it with the scary vamps.

I also like how you have Jacob trying to be the adult in this situation (as a 16-year-old) and Edward and Bella are the ones being childish. 8-)
RekaStormborn chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
I feel all special now. 8-) You are very welcome for the inspiration. After all, you do return it quite a bit. This was really creative, incorporating a lot of different powers, ideas, and characters. I like how you've used Embry and Paul in this chapter, it adds a lot. Love you!