Reviews for The Worst Thing
HebaLightYukiGibbs18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
aw
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is more what I like to think this is how Ryou thinks.

Because, I don't see how he could live in 'complete silence'.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
AW... BAKURA... *tears*

WOW, that really was incredible. I really do love his character, and even though his yami is a total evil mastermind, I think he really does care for Ryou. And the explanation you gave totally made sense.

Anyways, I'm relatively speechless right now. This took my breath away. And as cliche as that may sound, it's totally true. :D
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw! It's been a long time since I've read a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan fiction, but OMG, that was sad and cute at the end! Poor Bakura, I'll be your friend! You were my favorite character back when I was still watching the show! You and Yami Bakura. :)

This was written very well, and I could pretty much hear Bakura's voice saying this. Good job!
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Cute :)
FlameMonarch chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw! T_T. Poor Ryou.
Mahersal chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow. That's deep.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ooh, I really like how this doesn't take place during a specific storyline, I think that makes it more effective by sort of letting in the reader fill in those blanks.

I just really like Bakura's conflict here about knowing that Yami B is doing bad things but wanting desperately not to lose the company. The bit where he's describing what it's like to be alone is really sad, too. ;_;
scorpioryo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw... I don't think he has dark thoughts. I mean, he's been alone for a long time, so you can't really blame him.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I think that both Yugi and Atem should read thisletter. I think it shows that while Bakua has his differences with Yami, there is a part of him that welcomes him and wants him to be a friend to him.
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Lovely, lovely, lovely. And I've never heard of that new fan theory. I'll have to look it up, even if I probably won't buy it. I'm still having trouble buying the whole "Amane is dead" thing, so I how would I buy the new theory?

But yes, this reminded me alot of Atomic Lightbulb's stories with Bakura, if you know who she is. She works alot with that "darker Bakura" thing.

Good job!
j bear chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i think this perfectly shows how Ryou feels about his yami. And i think Bakura really does care about Ryou in his own way. The part of him that is possessed by zork may only care for Ryou's body but the part that is actually Thief King Bakura i believe does care. I say this because he grew up alone too.
Daricio chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
3 I'm glad you're still writing Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction with Ryou and Bakura... Losing those two is one of my only regrets about moving out of the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom, and your stories always make me smile.

This one-shot is great. I really liked it. Thanks for writing!

-Daricio
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ooh, this is a very intriguing interpretation of Ryou. I agree that while he wouldn't want to be working with Yami B, he definitely might want to have him stay so that he's not alone, especially since Yami B does show concern for him at times.

I also love how the whole fic is like a monologue of things he wants to say to Yugi, and wondering about what the spirit has gone through. Definitely in character for him. X3
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice, very believable. In a strange way, Yami Bakura almost seems to be Ryou Bakura's anchor, keeping the boy from fading into insanity or an almost ghost-like existence. That would be a horrible fate, to move through the world unnoticed, when you are so desperately lonely. Besides, humans are social creatures - most of us NEED to be touched, talked to, acknowledged in some way. There are actually studies about the horrible consequences of isolation in infants, so this really isn't so difficult to imagine.