Reviews for Big Bang
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Big Bang" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved it!
julesgomez chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awwwwwwwww she waited for him...

That was hot and adorable and the way he told her he was in love with her was adorable too.

Are you goint to continue with this storie? i would love to read more chaps from this...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010

OMG!

so funny
BittersweetLeo chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Hi,Anabella!

I just finished your story, and I want to say that I think it is just great! Edward can be really slow, can't he? hehe Nonetheless, he always makes a move in the end!

I, as you, speak English as my second language, and reading your story really encouraged me to start my own. You did so well! Would you be my "pre-beta"?

Love,

Vania
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Nicely done. Good luck in the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very sweet story. I enjoyed it! Good luck in the contest!
yogacat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
that was sweet and fun.

humor is hard...I tried it too without much success I think.

thanks...good luck to you.
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I'm not sure this shouldn't have been a Bella FML - your viriginity in a parked car that crashes. damn.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
So now my question is, was Edward a virgin?

Great story, I love the whole friends really in love thing but too afraid to tell each other thing... It's all about the good communication, peoples, LOL!

Great lemon, BTW! And the crashing into the light pole was hilarious!
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LMAO park the car before you 'park' in a car. *snickers* thanks for the giggle
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh those poor kids lol good luck!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Adorable, Ana! You know how I feel about best friends Edward & Bella turning into something more...it just warms my heart! And, I totally didn't see the crash coming - I was wondering when the "big bang" title would come into play - very cute, honey! Good luck in the contest - if there's voting, let me know! :) xoxo ~DD
Savannah-Vee chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You're welcome! Great story, really enjoyed reading and betaing it. Good luck with the contest!