Reviews for Hello, My Name Is
guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR THE LONGEST TIME. FOR SOME REASON I COULDN'T FIND IT BUT THEN I JUST STUMBLED UPON IT AND NOW I'M SO HAPPY. THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww! I love this! I didn't realize until just now, that my story and your story have the same titles!
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Loved it! Could you write another chapter?
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is heartbreaking and heartwrenchingly beautiful. I love the way you've written this, paced it, done the characterisation, structured it so that the truth of what happened came out (and it's certainly a different take - normally it's one of the team, usually Tony, who gets it out of her). You've handled an incredibly difficult and painful subject fantastically. So much emotion radiating out through your words. Fantastic.
Zivarocks44 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
BRAVO! i loved every bit of it!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You might want to change your wording, drop "practically" and just stick with eviscerated. Sliced open from A**hole to Appetite with entrails needing to be scooped up is a little beyond practically, don't you think?
natsien chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is beautiful, I love your Ziva stories.
Jananae chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
A truly sad, yet beautiful moment with the interrogation scene. I, too, suspect that Ziva had been raped in Somalia, but I'm not sure whether the writers will address this or not. As another note, that small aside between Tony and Ziva was breathtaking; so heartfelt and full of emotion with just a few lines. Magnificent.
tricks-meuler chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Exceptionally good, all of it.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is very good. A lot of the problem I'm having with this season is that they haven't really talked about what happened to Ziva in Somalia(the other problem I'm having is with the whole M. Alison Hart/Col. Bell thing but that's another topic). Your story deals with that in a very believable way.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
First thing...What does MCRT team stand for? I see it sometimes but I never know what it means. Second thing...you really named the guy Cameron Diaz? Somewhere, a famous thirty something blond is confused. Third thing...I'm pretty sure Ziva is older than McGee. She's only new to NCIS. He's new to the whole business. I always was under the impression she was close to Tony in age. For what its worth, as far as the actors go, she is the youngest.

Aside from nit pickery, it was a very interesting story, and well done in terms of characterization. I hope you publish more NCIS fiction soon.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I love it! And the little moment with Tony was sweet :)
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh my god! This is your first NCIS story! It was absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe that you could write something this good. I mean of course you can because you did... but that was wonderful! absolutey WONDERFUL! AH! I know it was intended to be a one-shot but maybe you could do a follow up? I mean, please don't feel any pressure, but this was literally the best NCIS fanfiction I have ever read. I am so lucky to have stumbled across it. THANK YOU! So much for writing this absolutely stunning, intelligent, superbly well written piece and for sharing it with the world. Again, thank you!

-BWBW

kanskyny chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I just found this... very well done. I like your point of view and I think it is very in character. Please keep writing!