Reviews for What Kate Wrote
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Same name? Write it with a different name (Josephine? Jezebel?) then when it is all done, use your WP to change the name to what you want.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
now this is page 105 hotness level worthy!
VonNZ chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
"Writing smutfic about a character who shares a name with you is way weirder." Oh I can imagine xD Nyyyyyce, care to extend? :P
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved it. Not quite as hilarious as Fangirl, but that's because you didn't write it to be humorous. Anyway, amazing! (And lemme tell you, I rarely review smut, so be gratified, woman! haha) :))
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
LOL This is fantastic. I could see Kate writing this.

Thanks for writing.
ChanelBesos chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Yay, smexy times. If Beckett ever did write fanfic, and one day decided to write from Heat Wave...that'd be awkward...
dmcwin chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
All I can say is...that was hot.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Absoutley awesome! I love it and can't wait for more. You do A smut :)
corlando chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I just found this story and it is great fun. I love these two characters. Fantastic job.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Ha ha ha. Love it!
andy1990 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my love smutfic-lol-
Krazzy Kezz chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
yay, youre back! and thats hilarious, writing smut about someone with the same name as you, just a bit awkward i would imagine!

very awesome chap. will we get more? will castle find out?

cant wait!
MK chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I loved this! I liked Fangirl and this was even better. And now I hope you write a fic where Castle figures out Kate's secret identity. High potential for humor and smut there! :)
SqinternYoloCo chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
lol...i know how you feel, my name is Nikki too and it was really weird to find out kate's alter ego is nikki... my mom had a field day teasing me...

Anyways... great story! door was left open to write more if your so inclined, i'm sure i'd read it :)
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow. This is mega hot. I love Nikki and Rook, but kept calling them Kate and Rick in my head just like I did when I read Heatwave. lol It's so them.