Reviews for The Omake of the Godless Month!
Andrew J chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
The next day, the shrine is buried under thousands of notices for assault, battery, and wrongful death lawsuits.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
*lol*

Nice... very nice.
Honulicious chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
haa haa so funny! penguins...reminded me of the penguins from madagascar...then the pun came out! haa
shanejayell chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
*LOL*

:D
otomemiyakatsumi331 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Ermahgerd! Soooo cute, everything is so cute! I like that Himeko is finally becoming confident and is able to be sexy. I like that Chikane is relaxing on the 'gayngst' lol. I just really like this omake! I must admit that I am writing a slice of life fic about those two inspired by this so thanks and great work!
Fuyu no Sora chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Aww! Thanks, as always, for the dedicatory! I'm always happy to help. )

Hee hee. I was wondering which one of them this was, and then the word "sumo" appeared and I began to grin like a fool! I'd been wanting to laugh at Chikane's "hit in the back of the head with a trout" face for quite a while here, so it's awesome to read the omake proper instead of imagining how it would turn out from the concept. D

From what Arrow said about Tsukasa having sent the tickets for their mother and the boyfriend-that-Arrow-doesn't-have, I gather that this happens before "You Gotta Have Priorities" right? Because if it's after, it means that Tsukasa is very hopeful about the whole boyfriend thing. I really liked that Himeko got so absorbed in passionately discussing last September's match that she completely forgot Chikane was there and how it might shock her that she is now a fan of...well, a very unfeminine (if patriotic) sport! Her quizzical look at the other girls' reactions was also very cute, and even though Chikane's gobsmacked face is the one most prominent in my mind, Alice's reaction was the most hilarious. Go Alice! :)

I liked that Saya was a bit more open and assertive (more laid-back, perhaps?) in this chapter. For the attentive reader it really shows.

Finally, I have to say that Chikane and her inner thoughts melted me completely all over again. God, she's absolutely adorable when she's being sappy and thinking about Himeko. Whenever she tunes into her "Lover" mode, she essentially becomes a fountain of cute! Honestly, the ending phrase made me squee quite a bit *and* made me want to give her a great big hug. It's very heartwarming to see how much good Himeko, their relationship, and a fairly quiet life are doing for her. Chikane probably won't ever fully heal, but she's steadily walking down the road to mending what she can. It almost feels physically good to see her having hope for herself and being so *positive*, it really does.

Great omake as always! D
Andrew J chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Wars are erased, but the gap in the rose bushes remains the same. Fuckin' timeline rewrites, how do they work?

I vaguely recall Takemikazuchi is the name of a Shinto god, which might be a bit presumptuous, even for a sumo wrestler's stage name.

Looking it up, he was born from the blood on Izanagi's sword from when he killed Kagutsuchi. My-Hime crossover incoming? :p
MissIzzyB chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Very cute!
Honulicious chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Sumo? Wow that is a surprise. I did think that chikane would go but I guess not. He he
guinisee chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
I don't get you. In a good way, but...

How in the hell did you make me go d'awwww at Himeko fangirling about sumo? *hopeful headshake for clarity* Obviously, good job as always :P
Arrietti chapter 19 . 4/20/2012
Good points in the author note. I totally agree about that fact but since it is HENTAI, everything is a turn-on and being exaggerated to the max. I couldn't help but chuckled at the ending. That was such a mood-killer. At least Himeko learned new things concerning about her and Chikane's relationship.
Lance58 chapter 19 . 4/16/2012
WHAHAHAA! awesome! please continue! XD.. she should just tie chikane up and do it LOL.. (i think im becoming pervert!) :P
kurakami chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
LOL on Mako and Souma walking in on them. Aptly fits the title. Himeko and Chikane will have to get their signals in sync. Great update!
Honulicious chapter 19 . 4/13/2012
haa haa this was cute and funny. i'm glad you did the reverse.

but chikane saying no could be because of her fears of molesting himeko..but then in this case, makoto follwoing her up.

i thought himeko called chikane up while she was still hanging out with makoto...i guess i missed that transition. he he
Fuyu no Sora chapter 19 . 4/12/2012
*chuckles* Very, very clever omake. I liked that Himeko *unwittingly* embarrassed Chikane. I think it would have been fun to see something like this in the AmeMite continuity, but I like this AU-or-anime continuation 'verse, too. So, Himeko becomes more outgoing when she drinks, hm? _- It was a bit more daring than your other omakes, but really, really funny, too! _

It's interesting how easily Chikane is aroused. I liked reading that Himeko barely has to pounce her and whisper sultrily in her ear and she gets an immediate reaction. I personally thought that the "No, Himeko, don't do this," was because in Chikane's mind, Himeko is a Pure, Pristine Angel rather than a practical reason! I really wasn't expecting the ending! _

Awesome omake as always! I'll be looking forward to the next one! _