Reviews for The Omake of the Godless Month!
ServeMeTheSky chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
It's a toss-up as to whether this or the 'most princessy' omake is my favourite.
Syein chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
I was loling inside my head so hard when I read the third omake XDD
The rest of the story is so cute and funny. Being a KnM fan, I thank you so much for writing stories all about it. I think I finished all of your KnM stories. Seeing this omake is the last title of KnM on your story listing.
Seeing how KnM is only your third popular series, it made me wanted to watch the anime/manga of your first and second popular series, because I can't get enough!
litokid-2 chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
'lo! Was re-reading some favourites and ended up going through most of your Kannazuki no Miko work again. Got to the "Courage" continuity, and since it's not as clearly delineated as, say, the AmeMite timeline (still my favourite of the lot) I mapped out a rough chronological order for myself for fun. Here's what I have:

1) Sometimes Courage Needs a Hand (Confession, Relationship start)

2) Date Night Resolve (Early dating: 'a few weeks after Courage' [from summary]; First time Chikane goes to Himeko's)

3) Omake21 - Not Quite How Detective Work Works (Immediately after Date Night Resolve)

4) Tis the Season for a Friendly Reminder (Before 1st Christmas; Early dating: Chikane 'gayngst', still insecure about entire relationship; but Mako notes 'it's been long enough for mere infatuation to wear off')

5) Omake23 - A Souper Lucky Arrival (Dated between Courage/Search Your Heart; Chikane seems more comfortable, but still insecure and sulky)

6) If You Search Your Heart (1st Valentines'; Lots of dating memories; Implied: First time they sleep together)

7) Omake19 - We're Still Getting Our Signals Crossed (*10 weeks after Dating* [1 month after dating to sleep together 6 weeks after]; 1st time eating Himeko's cooking)

8) Omake17 - Maybe Her Halo Could Use Some Polish (Post Omake19; Chikane comfortable with relationship but insecure about desires)

9) Omake16 - Morning After Blues (Engaged; After bachelorette party)

You've been remarkably consistent. :P Still - dunno if I screwed up, but I think there's a slight timeline error? (7) notes that it took a month from when they met to when they first sleep together, but assuming that was Valentine's Day (6), it puts theatre night (1) to be sometime in January. Which invalidates their Christmas date (4). Granted, (4) and (5) can fit anywhere between (1) and (4) but that doesn't change the problem. Without (7) I'd have assumed theatre night to be sometime in October or November.

Of course this is all minor at best. It never affected my enjoyment the 3 or 4 times I've done a read-through before and still doesn't. But I figure I might as well put this up. People can either get some use or a good laugh at my impulsive anal-retention out of it. :P
yuiseppe chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
Making out while one half is sick? Sounds like a recipe for disaster XDDDD
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5/2014
Aw, this is sweet.

And Then After is still my favorite, though.
Yukari Yakumo chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
nice.
KnM has suffered a few losses lately, but this helps the healing.
mgcbs chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
The Omake was the right fluff I needed after work! I must say though, Himeko's revelation about the sudden extra serving of mushrooms had me in stitches XD
Thanks again for sharing!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
Wow, this series is only the third most popular? It is amazing, and your writing never fails to bring smile to my face. I loved this, it was fantastic, and I hope you'll write more for Chikane and Himeko soon!
Andrew J chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
The next day, the shrine is buried under thousands of notices for assault, battery, and wrongful death lawsuits.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
*lol*

Nice... very nice.
Honulicious chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
haa haa so funny! penguins...reminded me of the penguins from madagascar...then the pun came out! haa
shanejayell chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
*LOL*

:D
otomemiyakatsumi331 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
Ermahgerd! Soooo cute, everything is so cute! I like that Himeko is finally becoming confident and is able to be sexy. I like that Chikane is relaxing on the 'gayngst' lol. I just really like this omake! I must admit that I am writing a slice of life fic about those two inspired by this so thanks and great work!
Fuyu no Sora chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Aww! Thanks, as always, for the dedicatory! I'm always happy to help. )

Hee hee. I was wondering which one of them this was, and then the word "sumo" appeared and I began to grin like a fool! I'd been wanting to laugh at Chikane's "hit in the back of the head with a trout" face for quite a while here, so it's awesome to read the omake proper instead of imagining how it would turn out from the concept. D

From what Arrow said about Tsukasa having sent the tickets for their mother and the boyfriend-that-Arrow-doesn't-have, I gather that this happens before "You Gotta Have Priorities" right? Because if it's after, it means that Tsukasa is very hopeful about the whole boyfriend thing. I really liked that Himeko got so absorbed in passionately discussing last September's match that she completely forgot Chikane was there and how it might shock her that she is now a fan of...well, a very unfeminine (if patriotic) sport! Her quizzical look at the other girls' reactions was also very cute, and even though Chikane's gobsmacked face is the one most prominent in my mind, Alice's reaction was the most hilarious. Go Alice! :)

I liked that Saya was a bit more open and assertive (more laid-back, perhaps?) in this chapter. For the attentive reader it really shows.

Finally, I have to say that Chikane and her inner thoughts melted me completely all over again. God, she's absolutely adorable when she's being sappy and thinking about Himeko. Whenever she tunes into her "Lover" mode, she essentially becomes a fountain of cute! Honestly, the ending phrase made me squee quite a bit *and* made me want to give her a great big hug. It's very heartwarming to see how much good Himeko, their relationship, and a fairly quiet life are doing for her. Chikane probably won't ever fully heal, but she's steadily walking down the road to mending what she can. It almost feels physically good to see her having hope for herself and being so *positive*, it really does.

Great omake as always! D
Andrew J chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Wars are erased, but the gap in the rose bushes remains the same. Fuckin' timeline rewrites, how do they work?

I vaguely recall Takemikazuchi is the name of a Shinto god, which might be a bit presumptuous, even for a sumo wrestler's stage name.

Looking it up, he was born from the blood on Izanagi's sword from when he killed Kagutsuchi. My-Hime crossover incoming? :p