Reviews for Fixing McGee's Problem
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Hi, greatly enjoyed the story. I remember McGee telling Abby that he owed Gibbs his life. Gibbs displayed a gleeful attitude on the show. So glad you found a way to explain why the personal service to Gibbs was hinky. Of course Tony's remedy backfired!
Thanks and cheers!
Arowen13 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Tony has a plan and is convinced nothing will go wrong.
This bodes very well. Let's watch it fall apart, shall we?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is totally McGee.
flootzavut chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This was so good, I really enjoyed it... Well written, good dramatic tension, a bit of humour and in character characters, which is not something I take for granted in fanfics. Nicely done! :-)
flootzavut chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
"That almost sounded like an apology."

Gibbs nodded. "Yeah, it did."

Awwwww!
flootzavut chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
"Feeling as if he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, Tony shook his head and leaned against his door."

A well worn metaphor but so damn perfect for Tony!
IreneTheVampGirl chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
amazing fanfic man. you are a genius.
puppypants chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Good friendship story - thanks
alix33 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
"What if Tim were asleep? What if he didn't feel like company? Come on, DiNozzo, when has that ever stopped you?" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
"stabbing viscously into McGee's shoulder." - "stabbing viciously". "viscous" is sticky.
Tipper chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Oh, this was such a good bookend! Thank you so much for resolving this story-line, and so well! I have a huge soft spot for Tony and McGee fics like this (and you do a great, great Gibbs as well!). Perfectly written; I loved it!
gaddzkemp chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Me again! Nice plot and story! New story(to me), new bout of randomness! *the random butterfly tears her way out of her homemade cocoon(chrysalis, whatever) and flies into the open* Haha! I still have my friend's socks from like last school year! See what I have to come up with for randomness? *the butterfly settles back down on her branch* I can't keep putting up with these "The End"s! Time to move onto another story. Again.
enigma-kar chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Loved this! You've captured McGee perfectly and this really is something I can imagine happening. Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx