Reviews for Neverending Hell
asdf42 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, lovely portrait of Jim, so broken but never held down. Awesome!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
wow just wow really loved it
fantasmaalineal chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Seriously, I'm thinkin' that you deserve more reviews for your crack -sound of a brokenheart, not for "comic"- astounding work. I agree with Lady Merlin: must go on, write with your own blood, if is needed. Dark, soft, warm, like velvet, but frozen, broken...

tsk. Keep on readin' your work -Dios mío! Tengo que seguir con mi propia traducción y aquí me tienes, leyéndote!-

Namasté. FA.
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Poor Jim, such a mean mother...but such a loving and loyal crew. Very nicely done.
Captaingeek chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I'm holding back tears now. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm supposed to be asleep :) I'd be weeping.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
hey dear!

This is really well written, except for a few bits here and there and that too is freaking minor. it's literally heart-breaking to see how the people close to him can actually see how broken Jim is. I think i broke inside when i read the line 'he's a broken boy inside a broken man'. I just want to share with you something a friend shared with me, recently.

It's from Stephen King, written in the "Skeleton Crew" intro:

"In the end you don't even do it [writing] for love, although it would be nice to think so. You do it because not to do it would be suicide."

We write because our Muses won't let us be until we get it out. What happens after that doesn't matter. Keep writing, whether the reviews come in or not.

But this was really well written. I loved it. :D

Love,

Lady Merlin
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ah magical! It absolutely burns and cuts in all the right ways. Using Winona was a very fitting ending, and I like the way you revealed who each section writer was, but didn't go out of your way to make it blunt or simple. nyota's piece was my favorite the line about hugging him and meaning it is stuck in my head!
Sykoticstalker27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very well done- I really liked the ending.