Reviews for Gravity
Kelaria chapter 33 . 7/28/2010
Oh man, evil ending! ) Ryn's life certainly doesn't lack for excitement... Luckily she's a tough little thing! I get a kick out of the concept that attachments are forbidden, but casual sex is perfectly fine... The Jedi really need to examine their priorities! Fun story - on to the next! :D
tiggeroxs chapter 31 . 6/16/2010
Ah! It's getting good! Sorry for the very late review btw...
pronker chapter 33 . 4/25/2010
Evil cliffie, evil ... but enticing all the same.

And the Force's quality for the deceased individual, how interesting that Ryn has perceived a different way to think about it, not the comfort of disappearing into the Oversoul, so to speak, but the more active survival of the individual. This is food for thought for Anakin.

Aww, their kiss, hot and of course it had to be interrupted ... loved the party!
The Random Reader chapter 33 . 4/24/2010
Birthday parties always seem to end chapter hope you keep showing anikins and ryns relationship like you did in this chapter.I've never thought this before but the best relationship i think the main characters(anikin and ryn) can have is "friends with benifits" 8- !
pronker chapter 32 . 4/22/2010
Excellent action writing and we get to see Evinne at what she does well, commanding and strategizing. Great!

I say 'poor Obi-Wan' a lot and now I'm saying 'poor Ryn'... Anakin's concerns about leaving the scene of battle come through well and his flipping himself to land so that he can save Ryn with his last breath ... aw ... nice moment.
The Random Reader chapter 32 . 4/22/2010
Great job with the climax of the story cant wait to see how you tie up the loss ends and for whats in store for the sequal:)
pronker chapter 31 . 4/19/2010
Ryn IS tough and good thing to swing right into the action. The many characters are coming through well and the dynamics of the group, tricky when there are so many people, sound good. Poor Ryn, mincemeat once more!
DarthNotAnAngel chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
Thanks for the updates! It seems to be coming to an end, good to hear you already have the next sequel being planned out.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 31 . 4/18/2010
OH poor Ryn what a brave girl,hurry up Anakin.
pronker chapter 28 . 4/15/2010
Terrific with the Western saloon swinging doors and the sleaziness of Tentacles; the Force was with Ryn and she surely got noticed!
pronker chapter 27 . 4/15/2010
Hmm, now that Evinne knows that Anakin raced pods, won't she think that it was unusual for a human to do it, and stay alive? I'll bet she's on the way to figuring out that he's the Chosen One. Liked the flumping around that Obi-Wan did and his usual 'don't say anything more and REALLY put your foot in it', though that might have endeared him to Anakin better, if he'd tried to; still, wonderfully IC that he didn't even try. Good luck, Ryn!
The Random Reader chapter 27 . 4/15/2010
That chapter did a good job at showing the characters relationships with ryn, i hope you keep on building her relationships with all the other characters;come out with the next chapter soon!:D
tiggeroxs chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Hey all caught up! This chapter seemed a lot more peaceful to me then the past ones. Mostly because of the mind-probing in the beg. I guess. The part where they are all in the kitchen was fun to read :)
tiggeroxs chapter 23 . 4/7/2010
Almost caught up! The story is getting really interesting, and when you say Anakin Yumminess you don't kid around! Haha great chap, and thanks for the dedication :)
The Random Reader chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Well that chapter was a little kinky,poor anikin and obi-wan lol (put im sure they secretly liked it) ;-)