Reviews for Love is a Beautiful Thing
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 2/19
Cutest set of Fiyerba dribbles I've ever seen! Love the AVPM reference! Good job, and I hope that you continue these whenever you can
Nessie2000 chapter 47 . 9/8/2014
Lol Love the AVPM reference. Too funny.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 43 . 4/28/2013
'...apparently I got in the middle of something.'
Totally cracked me up.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
I love that song :).
These drabbles are really cool, I don't find them cheesy at all. But then again, I'm a major Fiyeraba fluff fan. I love all the stolen kisses in these drabbles _.
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
that makes sense! Kiss your stalker! None of your stuff makes any sense.
beautyisawitch chapter 47 . 4/11/2011
omg you alluded avpm! I screamed :) I knew it from the first line! I think you and I might be twins - obsessed with fiyeraba and avpm/s! 3
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
"Nicked." YAY I LERNDST A NEW WORD AND NOW I HAVE ONE MORE TO USE IN MAH STOR-AYS!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
"its natural awesomness," wow. I LURVS IT!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
After seeing the play, I tend to imagine them on his chest/abdomen and the reason we can't see them is because they're under his shirt, that's all. :)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Like stripping each other and having them get caught by Morrible and/or Galinda in the middle of a hallway sex session? Yes, I know.
Megatron the Reader chapter 47 . 9/1/2010
Hooray for Very Potter Musical!
werewolf-in-training chapter 47 . 8/23/2010
awwww! nope, i didn't catch the reference. what was it?
musicgal3 chapter 47 . 8/22/2010
"Because I am worth it." Gotta love that line.

But, if I'm right, I think that passage is the reference...Harry Potter or something? It sounds like something one of my friends was going on about a few weeks ago...hehe.
sashayintodarkness chapter 47 . 8/21/2010
A Very Potter Musical! That made me smile:)
Rosella95 chapter 47 . 8/21/2010
I get the reference! Draco Malfoy talking about Hermione! Uuuuuummm, A Very Potter Sequel? I can't remember if it was the sequel or the first one... But, great drabble!

-Rosella