Reviews for SeddieCreddie Debate
I can relate. XD
Odd Seal chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
You just became my hero. XD JK
Odd Seal chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
LOL In the end, I think Sam and Freddie had the most kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Seddie! Team Jackob! Seddie!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I liked this! I wasn't expecting to but I really did. I'm team Seddie and Team Edward too. Cruddie, oh excuse me, creddie, haha, is pathetic. I mean, it was cute at first but having Carly start liking Freddie now that he's taller and hotter would be totally pathetic. If she really liked him, she would've accepted his offer to date when he first started asking. Carly only likes Freddie for his hotness. Sam could've liked Freddie for years for all we know. She could've just been afraid to get rejected because he liked her best friend, Ms. Perfect, Carly Shay. Even Freddie pointed out in one of the episodes, girls sometimes pick on guys they like. Seddie forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Creddie
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
LOLLZZZZZ nice. Me? I'm Puckleberry (Sorry I hate Finchel), Seddie (FTW HIGHFIVE :D) and Jacob (Sorry :I)
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
How are your friends feeling now? They got an episode, we get an arc! Ha! You and your friends are weird but mine are too so don't worry!
Hannah Cha chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Well, you can just tell those people that there are more (5x more) Seddie stories than Creddie. I checked. What IS wrong with these people? Next they'll be saying that Percy and Annabeth or Harry and Ginny don't belong together!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Sounds like a convo I would typically get in with my friends who are all, sadly, Creddie Shippers. WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!
Seddie Warrior chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Creddie is just so wrong! How can anyone like Creddie love? Creddie friendship is okay 'coz admit it, their kinda cute. But Creddie love? *bleeeh

So obviously I'm a Seddie shipper!
Pucca2009 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
im team seddie and team jacob
SeFue chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
haha I love this, this is absolutely hilarious! Keep going!
NWP chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
team seddie and jacob all the way
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
What the hell -_-

WHY would someone create ɑ "story" like this and not be embarrassed to put in fanfic where everyone can see? Btw, hate to be the one to break it to ya but ya ain't funneh

Btw, edward cullen isn't ɑ vampire. He lives in the forest, doesn't drink human blood and he freakin SPARKLES. He's OBVIOUSLY ɑ FAIRY. Duuuh!

Btw, dogs are cool and anyone who can't see that are very sad people indeed. And finn doesn't deserve someone annoying like rachel (hate her voice! She makes some songs sound really bad and is really ɑ sad excuse for ɑ singer) the only sane girl in glee is the asian one I swear!

P.S. I am team seddie though! Even people like me who think it's fun to antagonise the world are total suckers when it comes to SEDDIE (:

P.P.S. Don't take my word for it though, I only made it past chapter 2 coz I can't stand much more of this crap LOL.

Btw I am not ɑ cowardly anonymous reviewer, I am just too lazy to create ɑ fanfic account coz that requires EFFORT. The name's Jackie. I am reviewing for your own good.

Toodles. xoxo