Reviews for Until the End
more please
Sheep-san chapter 17 . 2/18
So good! Want more!
gabyhyatt chapter 17 . 1/10
Good fic, please update soon
JaimeTurner chapter 17 . 1/15/2014
Update soon please! It's been over 2 years.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
Wow, What an amazing story.

Please update soon.
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
man, so intense... I really hope your still writing this though it seems the last update has been awhile... T_T
the drama is profound
Evil and Proud chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
wow, you simply CAN'T stop like this. This is really good. Love the over all theme and the whole family drama. It's really touching.

You have to update. SOON.
crocadile1986 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Please update!
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
Poor poor Darren"sad sigh" just when will Darren have peace.

Damn Gideon and that Fucker Keiran(or whatever his name is)I hope they will die.

I can't wait to see how Halliwells will fix their mess that has damned Darren for eternity.

Chris wants to help Darren and that's cute I Admit.

Chapter 18 please.
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 17 . 11/7/2011
Clap clap clap clap clap clap WONDERFUL HOW wonderful that many are awed and care for Darren...

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES... Ive been reading yours Reviews, Hypocrites... How all of you want to hug and comfort Darren the Son of Cole and Phoebe...and yet in your stories and Favorites THERE ARE NONE OF COLE'S AND PHOEBE'S SON!

at least wolfbane17 has written that Darren lives...THE REST OF YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS AND HYPOCRITES!

Shame on you Authors, Shame on you.

wolfbane17 Nice Job on your story, I like Darren. Darren is the Balance of both Light and Darkness.

Rest of you authors should be ashamed because you all are liars,HYPOCRITES and Scum.

Hahahaha... really reviews are sooo FAKE.

Bastards all of you are bastards.

Once again wolfbane17, NICE JOB
future author at work chapter 17 . 9/11/2011
Really really really good. Please update soon. :)
future author at work chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This story is awesome. If I wasn't so busy, I wouldn't stop reading. :)
Lientjuhh chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Violet chapter 17 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story! Never even thought of the possibility that Phoebe and Cool's child could still be alive. Great at capturing and writing the unique flare of each character. Please keep writing, stories this good just need to be finished.
FirePony16 chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Awesome chapter, really looking forward to the next! :D