Reviews for Everybody's Got a Drug Dealer On Speed Dial
neko1998 chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow ! So many words, so little time. I love how it's going so far, rest well Neku and keep up the great work sensei!
Trisforce chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I f-ing love this
'Did I just compare Nickelback to Lady GaGa?'
A Small World chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Very cute. Somehow I really had to laugh when Neku sent the nurse out of the room to bandage himself xD
I quite liked this and you're right- there really should be a lot more JoshuaxNeku :P
Hope that you will update this someday :)
NekuSakuraba101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really liked it. I like your style of writing and how descriptive you are. The story is also good to I think it's really cute and funny. Can't wait to read more!
Terr0rN1nja chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I know you wrote this quite a while back, but do you plan on continuing it at all? It has a lot of potential, and it's really fun to read. It'd be a shame to let it stay incomplete as it is.
megrev chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
you should finish it. its a good story and cant stop rereading it :)
Night-the-Dragon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hi, just curious, will you ever post the second part to this story? I love it, it's nice and long for a chapter, and that's what I try and look for. Please reply!
Yueli-san chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely loved your story! Please, please, please update! You are right about the limited Joshua/Neku fandom. I makes you want to tract down everything you possibly could.
Watching your Neku and Joshua interact just made me want to squeal in delight.
I would love to see how Joshua handles Neku's bully problem.
Maybe you could have Josh and Neku sing together or go a little deeper into Neku's family situation and why it is the way it is?
Really hope you update soon!
stephvanie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is just too adorable. I seriously wanted to jump into my computer and hug these two.

And you're right: No, there is not a lot of Joshua/Neku in this world and I desperately wish there was because I'm going to be reading the same fanfics and looking at the same pictures just to overcome my fangirlness. I really do love this pairing and I have no idea why. I've never played TWEWY, been stalking it for 5 years though, and I only watched the new Kingdom Hearts game on YouTube and just fell in love with the characters. But I would've never thought of Joshua/Neku as a couple. I'm glad that I am one of the fans, though. I always get confused as to who should be more "dominant" in the relationship. I've seen both Neku and Joshua being dominant, but mostly Joshua. And then I start a battle in my crazed mind over "seme/uke" (I don't really like calling any boy/boy couple that) and a war happens and someone dies or gets hurt, poor little brain cells.
Kuroi.Mushi chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really like this story. Can you please continue? I am curious as to what your imagination will come up with next O_O (This was not ment to be creeperish in any way.)
3901620 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I love this.

You better continue this!
SomethingSnarky chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Misery, baby, four days well spent!

I may draw you some fanart, or write a one shot, due to your plea... this fandom is, in both respects, sorely lacking.

Do continue! Finish soon! UPDATE!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
aawww! damit and at first i thought it was a onst...oh well im happy its not xD but damit its not complete either . why did u not finish it :( seriously too bad it was cool :(
RandomDancingMatryoshka chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Can't wait for the next part!

Wonderfully awesome story :D