Reviews for Sacrifice in Many Forms
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
casammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Gabriel really is a very unbearable archangel, specially when it walks courting sammy, the kid evidently it is his favorite winchester, and always it wants to help but pitifully it does the things so tangled to the end that ends up by hurting sammy
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awwwee thsr make meet. Sad awwe sam let him take..him awwe sammy .is..such a good brother..
xcloudx chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh man this is so sick and dark, I like it, you got Gabriels character down to a 'T'. I love the plot, you should write a sequel!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I'd about give my teeth to see something like this in the series. I really would. Dean breaking as he did was so ... can I say heart warming? Sam holding him... I sure long to see that. Yeah, Gabriel's form of help is more like lacerating a boil-it hurts like shit, but at least the poison's out. I love it when Sam comes to his brother's rescue, but I think I still prefer Dean as the leader. I dunno, there's just a natural order to things. -LOL and I'm babbling.

Thank you, Sebe, for yet another really good story.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wonderful work. I love how you write Gabriel, it's hard to find story's with him. (
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
absolutely brilliant!
Viskey HeroMouse chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I was a bit sceptical in the beginning, but I simply love the end.

The way Dean cracks up, it's just so... intense, and still totally believable, because you let Sam keep his cool.

Good read!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great, sad story. I hope you will write a sequel :-)
Abby chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great job! Poor Sammy and Dean. Your Trickster/Gabriel voice was perfect.
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh my! All of these new stories you've been putting out here are amazing. You're amazing! I hope you keep this up. Since After School Special I've been searching for a perfect molest fic in that circumstance. And here it is! I don't know how you do it.