Reviews for Thorns
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 35 . 3/20
Fabulous story, so well written and the last chapter made me cry. Perfect!
Gueaticat chapter 1 . 3/3
Wow. This was amazing. I never EVER read AH fanfictions, I have no patience for them, but this was truly incredible
CatchingStar chapter 13 . 1/22
Poor Rosalie. While I think it is important that her story is known, the way it happened was very harsh. I am glad Esme was there to try and comfort her.

Poor Alice too, for seeing it. One thing is knowing and the other seeing, much worse than the first.

It is not the first, second or third time I read your study and every time I love it. You write beautifully.
Spawn chapter 35 . 11/30/2016
I have to say that even though this is a Rosalie story, Alice was my favorite thing about this. She was both young and innocent, and yet wise beyond her years. I liked how you took the characters and made them your own, yet kept their basic characteristics and traits that were uniquely them.

I adore the way Esme and Carlisle are all about family first, yet still take time to be there for each other. My heart broke for Rosalie and everything she went through. Being a cold hearted bitch was her way of protecting herself, but I'm glad that the Cullens were able break through those wall with their persistent gentle care and love.

Lily and Royce were filth, and I was happy to see they got what they deserved in the end. Lily's only saving grace was that she tried to protect Rose in the end, though Rosalie would not have been in danger in the first place if it wasn't for her.

I thought you did a wonderful job on this story. It was a good balance that covered the entire spectrum of emotions from raw drama, humor, action, to first love and family bonding. I enjoyed how detailed you were and could visualize the scenes playing out in my head.

Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of art with us.
Ashleyy chapter 35 . 4/18/2016
It's the best story ever ️
audiblyausten chapter 35 . 1/21/2016
What a sweet and delightful read! Carlisle and Esme were too wonderful for words, truly - I loved them very much. You made each of the character's pasts startling and painful but not unrealistic, which was good. Although I wonder how it will work for a bunch of legal siblings to get married in the future, I did like that you stayed pretty true to the canon Cullen story - or at least the story they tell everyone. It was a wonderful, tender, AH version of a prequel, almost - the story before the story where they all truly fall in love. I would have liked to have seen more interactions between Rose and Emmett, but the moments you wrote were lovely to read. Bella and Edward just melted my heart - what a sweet relationship! And Alice was beyond adorable. I found it fascinating how you translated their vampire traits into human characteristics. Overall, it was a fantastic story and one I'm likely to read over and over. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Nice description, of the kids. I like it
la-la-la-45 chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
I don't really review on stories very often, but I just have to on this one. This was easily one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I'm so, so glad I stumbled upon it! It was so well written and thought out, and I loved how you took the characters and made them your own. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of every chapter. The story as a whole was just so unique and creative; I loved it! You're an incredible writer! Well done!
Sasha chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story! It was fantastic. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I know it's how she is, but why is Rosalie so vicious?
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like it a lot. There aren't a lot of Rosalie stories that catch my interest in the first episode.
Capribaby1228 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Okay just have to say I loved this line "They deserved each other's crazy!" It just made me smile ]
-Capribaby1228
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Vanilla Berry Sorbet from the Clique fandom plagiarized your story, but she deleted it already. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anyway, great first chapter!
Happy reader chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I read a lot, and am quite picky with my reading - bad written stories and books are abandoned ruthlessly - and in my opinion this is among the most well written fanfiction pieces.

This made me laugh and cry, which happens quite rarely, and most of the time I forgot I was reading fiction, there is such a feel of reality in it.

There are times that adults behave a bit adolescence but that is only minor caveat in wonderful work.