Reviews for Thorns
Ashleyy chapter 35 . 4/18
It's the best story ever ️
audiblyausten chapter 35 . 1/21
What a sweet and delightful read! Carlisle and Esme were too wonderful for words, truly - I loved them very much. You made each of the character's pasts startling and painful but not unrealistic, which was good. Although I wonder how it will work for a bunch of legal siblings to get married in the future, I did like that you stayed pretty true to the canon Cullen story - or at least the story they tell everyone. It was a wonderful, tender, AH version of a prequel, almost - the story before the story where they all truly fall in love. I would have liked to have seen more interactions between Rose and Emmett, but the moments you wrote were lovely to read. Bella and Edward just melted my heart - what a sweet relationship! And Alice was beyond adorable. I found it fascinating how you translated their vampire traits into human characteristics. Overall, it was a fantastic story and one I'm likely to read over and over. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/11/2014
This was an amazing story. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Nice description, of the kids. I like it
la-la-la-45 chapter 35 . 3/16/2014
I don't really review on stories very often, but I just have to on this one. This was easily one of the best fanfictions I have ever had the pleasure of reading! I'm so, so glad I stumbled upon it! It was so well written and thought out, and I loved how you took the characters and made them your own. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of every chapter. The story as a whole was just so unique and creative; I loved it! You're an incredible writer! Well done!
Sasha chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
I loved this story! It was fantastic. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I know it's how she is, but why is Rosalie so vicious?
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like it a lot. There aren't a lot of Rosalie stories that catch my interest in the first episode.
Capribaby1228 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Okay just have to say I loved this line "They deserved each other's crazy!" It just made me smile ]
-Capribaby1228
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Vanilla Berry Sorbet from the Clique fandom plagiarized your story, but she deleted it already. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anyway, great first chapter!
Happy reader chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
This story is absolutely amazing! I read a lot, and am quite picky with my reading - bad written stories and books are abandoned ruthlessly - and in my opinion this is among the most well written fanfiction pieces.

This made me laugh and cry, which happens quite rarely, and most of the time I forgot I was reading fiction, there is such a feel of reality in it.

There are times that adults behave a bit adolescence but that is only minor caveat in wonderful work.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
Wow! Its awesome! I really loved your story. I wish the kids were a little older, because they sound older in your story, but that may be because I'm use to them being older. Anyway I love how you incorporated their gifts, and personalities into your story. )
Magic Within Us chapter 35 . 11/4/2012
Very well written. I love your character development.
CatchingStar chapter 35 . 3/16/2012
that was SO SWEET and a perfect, perfect ending. I'm so glad i found this fic. Thank you for sharing her with us.
CatchingStar chapter 32 . 3/16/2012
thank you Alice! They got to her in time. It is nice that even though they are not vampires in this fic they still have their powers. She was so brave not pulling the triger. She would be so devastated after it. Like the other chapters, I love it. Great work.