Reviews for Say It
dljensengirl88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You like little brother Sam as much as I like big brother Dean, huh? That's clear. :-)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Aw, sweet! This is definitely my favorite solution to the voicemail thing. It was a unique (to what I've read, anyway) twist to say that Dean's actual voicemail really did end up on the phone, and the way Dean handled it and that cute brother moment at the end... You did it perfectly :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was really good. You took something that i think a lot of people wanted to happen; the conversation of the voice mail that Sam heard compared to what Dean actually said! :) thank you so much for posting this.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I wish the show had dealt with this message mix up. The reason Sam went in and faced Lilith was because of "Dean's" words, and in the aftermath of Lucifer they seem to have forgotten that it was that message that tipped the scale in Sam's eyes. I hate hanging threads. Thanks for snipping them here, and in another masterful story of yours I believe it's called One Saved Message.

Stephanie
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I like them finally dealing with that crooked voicemail the bad angels sent Sam.
sandycub chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was great! Always bothered me that they never dressed the Voicemail in the show...
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG! I loved it

I don't know if they forgot about the voicemail or if it will come back later (What I hope that will happen xDD)

I really wanted that they simply talk and work things out in the series like you ficwriters write, but it looks like the writers don't want to give us that pleasure eheh

Well, really good fanfic

Kisses and see ya again o/

Rosetta
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Fantastic. They really need to address this on the show so Sam knows that was not the voicemail Dean left, it had been doctored, and Dean knows that Sam heard something different and if he had heard what Dean actually said he would not have gone ahead with killing Lilith. Am still split as to whether it was Zachariah who actually doctored the voicemail or Ruby but as Zachariah is an angel he probably didn't have to physically be there to do it.

Great writing, so in character and their emotions so believable, could imagine Sam needing Dean to say the words but great too that he actually got to hear the proper voicemail. If only the words hadn't stuck so much in his mind and hed listened to the voicemail again he wouldn't have been feeling like that for so long. Kripke should read this and write it into the show, thank you for doing what Supernatural needs to do!
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Poor Sam and Dean! DId they ever do something like this in s5? The Sam asking about the voicemail and finidng out Dean didn't leave that message bit? Glad you have them getting closer again.
Viskey HeroMouse chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
God! A different take on the Aftermath. I'm all for concentrating on Dean, usually, but a good story is better than "just" a cute character.
Hunnique chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Thanks a million. That voicemail is still sticking in my craw. You had a beautiful way of fixing it:)
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Man i TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY.

I thought it as so sad and a bit funny seeingg Dean so out of it.

Poor Sammy he can just never get a break.

Great story.
Aslan is love chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG that was awesome, I really wish that would be at the begaining of the next epsiode or that would kickass delated sence for the S5 DVD, But so awesome
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I have just read your missing scenes and tags to MBV. They are awesome, thank you for that! :)

Nice idea in this story ("Say it") with that old voicemail. We don't know if Sam knows the truth about it and I like a lot the idea that he asks Dean now, after the second detox. :) He is also really sweet with his desire to "hear it" and "get over with it".

I really enjoyed your stories! Great job! I would like to see it on the screen! :)
jade02 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Another awesome job. I know that JA thinks they settled it and I know JP thinks they didn't... but I wish they would. I want to hear Sam ask and Dean to reassure him.

Velveeta on a Ritz? That is just so midwest. Thank you for bringing back my nightmares.

You have such a gift for storytelling. And you do a wonderful job of getting their voices. Thank you so much.