Reviews for Gone
nire47 chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
I like it. I wonder if there is a sequel. I shall go look.
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
AWESOME STORY!

it was just so...just so brilliant. the plot, the layers of relationships; everything was just perfect. congrats.

thanks for writing it.

:D
ziparumpazoo chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
This I want printed and on my bookshelf so I can take it with me wherever I go. Really engaging, and the ending is very satisfying. Thank you :)
Selene Appia chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
Simply amazing. :) Funny how these events could very nearly tie in the show. I dunno... thinking about "something different" somehow leads to think about Alt-Liv dyeing her hair. (By the way, was actually "dyeing" spelled correctly: english is not my first language so...)
loneguppy chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
Oh my...The others are right...This type of story can happen if ever they need a "mythalone", this one is it. - Very engaging every word. Feel for every character. There are no bad guys. Just choices. Brilliant foresight kind of flows with the current storyline. - Thank you so so much.
loneguppy chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Seeing as I live in the city where the ROM is, I like to say that my recent visit there last month was magical and nothing less. I was standing in the original location for Massive D. Thanks for mentioning it.
loneguppy chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
And once in a while they stop to be amused at the weirdness in their lives. This is so well done.

And after a few moments of silence, Olivia Dunham started to laugh.

Peter looked at her.

It started off small, but very quickly began to shake her whole body, and as is the way with laughter, it was contagious, and soon, the both of them were laughing until tears rolled down their cheeks.

"I'm sitting…on the floor…," she began through her laughter, putting a palm to her forehead, "…of an abandoned apartment…in Rio de Janeiro…where they have fake trees…with the kidnapped son…of a mad scientist…"

"In an alternate universe," he added.

"In an alternate universe," she added. "…Drinking beer." She pursed her lips and shook her head. "Just another day in the life of Olivia Dunham."
loneguppy chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
"Dammit, these are my people!" And he slammed the phone down on the shiny desktop and silence fell upon the office like a heavy cloak.

This is so like Broyles. You have done great with all the characters and this story. I'll keep readlng.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
I am in a blubbering mess of incoherent tears, because DEAR LORD THAT WAS AMAZING. I CAN'T EVEN. NO. DO NOT ASK ME FOR A COHERENT ANSWER, IT WILL JUST END IN ME WAILING, WITH TEARS POURING DOWN MY FACE, BECAUSE I CANNOT HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS.

*ahem* Sorry about that. Sometimes I hit the all-caps button on accident. Hehe.
AwesomeAuror chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
I dare say that this is the best Fringe FanFic I ever read.

You had me hooked from start to finish. Beautiful writing, dead-on characterization, thrilling plot lines, smart and witty dialogue... I literately felt like I was watching an episode. I loved the premise this was based on and I loved the conclusion.

Brilliant.
Yang of Yin chapter 12 . 5/15/2010
Wow. That was uber amazing! I could totally see that happening. Everyone was in character and it was amazing. I loved the plot, it was very interesting a plausible. Anyways, great fic!
October Sky chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
It's been awhile since a fanfic has had me this intrigued for so long. This was really, really, good and extremely well written! Not only were the characters perfect but the writing itself was great quality for this genre. I loved it! Interesting ending, definitely unpredictable and brave, which I admire you for. Nice job!
Paladinobr chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
An Epic end for an epic story! you're the best!

Now I have to wait another story from you soon, please, :)
silverskull chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
*claps, cheers and cries*

Wonderful, wonderful... but... it's over? :C
cyn23 chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
thank you for a wonderfull story and happy easter tomorrow