Reviews for Weaving The Web
cat5050 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Delightful magical take on might have been meetings and fovever connections. Love this, seems essentially a bonding of souls. Not Twilight, but still! Just read the hot high school BxE sexin'-need to cool off after that hot mess!

Tangled Web on my ereader next. Love my Vamps, I'll try to stop back.
Musehere chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very clever. Quite cute. Highly enjoyable. I loved this one too. I can't wait to read the next one. :)
rocursox7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is simply amazing. I CANNOT wait to read some more of your stories:) the writing was so well done and creative. I LOVED IT!
csp4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Absolutely unbelievably incredible! Thanks for sharing:)
Michele chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I realize I am about over a year behind. But I just found your stories, Tangled Web and Weavin the Web. Loved them both! I will start your other stories. Thanks for all your hard work!
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Excellent.
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I just finished this OS, having come looking for the one shot you entered in the Scene Stealers contest.

I read this first, being drawn to the theme. I'm a believer in reincarnation, and have been thinking about how it could play into an E/B story. Yours is better than any ideas I've come up with yet - just one more reason why I'm not a writer (lol). Now, of course, I'll just have to read Tangled Web, and will be looking forward to anything else you publish.

Thank you - great story, well written, leaving me wanting to see what's next...
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved it I look forward to reading the companun

So good
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was nice to get a glimpse into Bella's mind, to see her part in the events. To see her reborn again and again always trying to meet her other, was heart-breakingly beautiful. I like that idea.
abash001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting and original idea. I would love to see the story expanded. Please consider writing a longer story based on this.
Madmum chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I feel as if I have been caught up in another world. Your writing is beautiful. I hate to think this fic ends here. I don't want to say goodbye to this Edward and Bella. ;)))))
finessan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful! So close but yet so far. You are a very good writer.
DeruMayq chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
"The wait was over, and the relief she felt was immense.

She had been found."

Loved it!

My reviews are very simply said and I don't elaborate much, but I really hope u continue to write and write and write. Or I will have to haul ass all the way from South Africa and find u :)

Thanks for a wonderful read!
kinsano chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love that you applied the reincarnation concept to Twilight. I hope "Laura Molloy" was thrown in Juvie for her stunt-or at least developed a painful disease or at the very least incurable gonorrhea...
lovetoplay2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is, by far, one of the most original and just plain "cool" fics I have ever read! WOW! I loved it! Thank you so much for the great writing. :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »