Reviews for Weaving The Web
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Wow! I really enjoyed this story on its own, but knowing there's more? Fantastic, because I'm really intrigued. Great job! )
maphie chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Hmmm. Unfinished or left to the imagination? Ok, off to read "Tangled Web" to get some satisfaction. I do love the many incarnations of Bell-er. Nice.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Very interesting! I've always wondered if she was living other lives while Edward was waiting for her... and now I know. :)
cat5050 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Delightful magical take on might have been meetings and fovever connections. Love this, seems essentially a bonding of souls. Not Twilight, but still! Just read the hot high school BxE sexin'-need to cool off after that hot mess!

Tangled Web on my ereader next. Love my Vamps, I'll try to stop back.
Musehere chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very clever. Quite cute. Highly enjoyable. I loved this one too. I can't wait to read the next one. :)
rocursox7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is simply amazing. I CANNOT wait to read some more of your stories:) the writing was so well done and creative. I LOVED IT!
csp4 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Absolutely unbelievably incredible! Thanks for sharing:)
Michele chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I realize I am about over a year behind. But I just found your stories, Tangled Web and Weavin the Web. Loved them both! I will start your other stories. Thanks for all your hard work!
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I just finished this OS, having come looking for the one shot you entered in the Scene Stealers contest.

I read this first, being drawn to the theme. I'm a believer in reincarnation, and have been thinking about how it could play into an E/B story. Yours is better than any ideas I've come up with yet - just one more reason why I'm not a writer (lol). Now, of course, I'll just have to read Tangled Web, and will be looking forward to anything else you publish.

Thank you - great story, well written, leaving me wanting to see what's next...
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved it I look forward to reading the companun

So good
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I was nice to get a glimpse into Bella's mind, to see her part in the events. To see her reborn again and again always trying to meet her other, was heart-breakingly beautiful. I like that idea.
abash001 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting and original idea. I would love to see the story expanded. Please consider writing a longer story based on this.
Madmum chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I feel as if I have been caught up in another world. Your writing is beautiful. I hate to think this fic ends here. I don't want to say goodbye to this Edward and Bella. ;)))))
finessan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wonderful! So close but yet so far. You are a very good writer.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »