Reviews for Weaving The Web
Hyacinth85 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
that is really good! Loved our story. So much that now I want to read the other one... here I go...
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I loved reading all these little mini-stories! All the times E&B missed each other - so heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing!
kikabr chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm glad I found this. tangled web is one my favourites fic ever. I'd love to have more BPOV!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
love this story... the way they are contantly drawn to each other and just keep missing... looking forward to the full story...:)
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I adored this story! The way they were fated to meet over and over, and that she died each time they didn't to reset the clock so to speak. It looks like I'll be running right over to check out TW!

I'm going to pimp this out on my next chapter update of my own fic. The girls on the Dead Confederates thread sent me and I'm so glad they did. They were right, it's a crime this doesn't have more reviews!

The physical reaction to one another in previous Belle incarnations was so powerful I could feel it, and then holy king of tingles when Bella finally saw him and was seen in return! One of the most visceral reactions I've gotten out of a fic in a long time. Made me totally root for her to jump him! lol Adored his reaction to her scent and how F and D had to drag him off.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us!
flecour chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow I must say I have always been a believer in reincarnation, but to have the same destiny over and over is intriguing, even in a fictional sense. I went ahead and read this first before I started the companion piece just to get a feel for it. I like it. Im siked to start the full length story now.
LoveTwiGirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was a wonderful add to the story. You must have put a lot of thought into the names.
2legs2short chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
your imagination astounds me... loved it
FangirlKatydid chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
this is so cool! it kinda reminds me of a book i read the other day. these two people are soulmates and find each other every 17 years, except they always have time to fall in love before they die.
favludo chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Absolutely loved this! Sensational as a prequel.
gitgit chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
oh my god!

I love it

i really love it

that was brilliant

i thought it was a really neat idea! And at the end she was finally home!
katmom chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A lovely string of backstories!

Thanks for sharing...

Kathie
Nena1981 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was supper cute...r u going to continue or was this a one shot? Ur a super writer I read the first part and now this sequal...
u2shay chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
What can I say, M? I loved the back story!

The 3rd person worked very well.

Any thoughts on continuing it?

Shay
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Having just loved Tangled Web, I of course had to come see this. :) Normally, I'm not a big fan of these "reincarnated spirit/soul" kind of stories...but this worked for me. It was so terribly sad to see that the inner person who connected with Edward KNEW of it, each time, and each time almost immediately perished. Makes me want to go re-read your entire story again. :)

Even Bella was almost killed. That would have been just horrid. Makes me wonder, though...how would she have come back again? ;-)

Terrific details in your tour of history. I enjoyed it very much.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »