Reviews for Mutant Identification Movement
Babykanga chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
hey are you planning on updating soon? please update i reli reli love the storyline and the couples i wanna see ot3 ryoma baby 3 pls dun give up on this fanfic 3
BeASlumberingDragon chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
i love it...i can't wait!
Lord.Jenny chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Omg yaaaaasssss. I've been waiting for this moment for years! This rewrite is coming off to good start! Imma hella hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter :))
Irene.Hansz chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Yeah! Finally another update for this story... but is that bluenette Yuushi? I hope to see Keigo & Jirou again... miss them and their baby.. hehehe... tq for update )
Natsuki D chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I'm a little confused but anyways update ASAP
(This chapter was different from rest)
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
EHHHHHHH!
YOU'RE BACK?!
OMG! AND YOU'RE FINALLY UPDATING SOMETHING!
Sorry for that, i'm actually not that much of your 'follower' reader until recently, like... after you came back to fanfiction... but I can definitely tell you i'm head over heels for your stories, what's more is that this story, 'Mutant Identification Movement', i only read it last week, because I don't like to read uncompleted stories that just leave me hanging knowing that they will never be completed. But I read this story and OMGGGGG! I just feel like doing a doujinshi on this, it's SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!
And now I'm so glad that i had read it because you'll be updating again! I'm so happy!
Wish you will complete this story and give it a goid ending!
Cunnake chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Please update this story! It's AWESOME!
Irene.Hansz chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Hi, i'm only read ur fanfic recently but i was totalky fall in love with all of them esp for the adorable pair. I love Keigo & Jirou... even though u usually seperate my favaorite Golden Pair... but i really really want u to update this story. I want to know what happen after this.. how the war gonna take place n the story after the war... plez plez plez update this story. Thank u.. :)
ochineko chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I'm too lazy to log in but OMG I WOULD BE THRILLED IF THIS WAS UPDATED! I followed this fic for so long hahahha! Thb, I fell out of the PoT fandom but I still love Atoji and I actually reread this last month ahaha xD
Oluhasuu chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
:'D!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Yay! You are BACk! Miss your ffc a lot ;_; please update mortal to mystic and mutant identification movement pleaseeeeeee

thank you! I am happy that you come back :)
KHirari chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
WELCOME BACK! 8D
Please continue this one - Mutant Identification Movement, it'd be awesome! 8D
Kaily chapter 9 . 2/25/2014
Love this story! Please update!
Lady Queria chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
Oh wow. Heck wow! I was not expecting that at all! I love the pairings, seriously! but oh my wow.
One little knit I have to pick is that you used the word Telepathy when referring to Telekinesis... but that's not a big deal... wow.
I want to read more of this! I'm going to favorite this, and on the off chance you update it, i will be following too.
Lord.Jenny chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Omg the war has begun! Please don't leave this fic hanging, it's so gooooood! It has such a unique plot to it, it would be a ate to let that all go. :/