Reviews for The Road Ahead
GlassxCandy chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
I liked it. Lol in the final moments for Zevran I was like "no Zevran noooo ;_;" but she woke up and I was like " thank the maker!" XD on short. Your story was kept me wanting to read. Great work:)
Katie Harsan chapter 25 . 8/8/2010
That was a great story. I hope that even if you dont start a sequel you could at least write some companion pieces. One-shots or short stories about her second pregnancy, daughter, or maybe even from another characters point of view. Pretty much anything you were to write that takes place between the end of this story and the "first strike" i would love to read.
Metalcraze chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
so pissed she and the child die are you kidding me? why would you do that?
Metalcraze chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
how the heck does Zev know it's a son?
WitchWeaver chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
Loved the story. Cried. laughed. held my breath and sighed with relief!
TanithAeyrs chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
You told a delightful tale with unexpected twists and turns. I hope the muse gifts you with another long story idea soon. Thank you for sharing this one.

Tanith
Eva Galana chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
Nicely done; wonderfully written. Rather sad that this is the end of the story (will there be a sequel?).
zevgirl chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
Such a great story. It was well planned and well written. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to more fics from you. Brava!
Katie Harsan chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
UUGH! That cliffhanger is torture! Cant wait for the next chapter, literaly DX
Biff McLaughlin chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
Worth the wait! I can hear the 'bad things to come' music at the end of the chapter...wa waa waaaa. Cheers, Biff
Biff McLaughlin chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
Well thank the Maker and just in the nick of time! Nice build up, with the crying and the howling...I was getting a tad emotional over here.
zevgirl chapter 23 . 7/22/2010
Wow, great dramatic build up there. I am a happy woman though, and very relieved. This story has been so wonderful to follow and I'm sad it will be over soon! Great job!
Katie Harsan chapter 22 . 7/17/2010
I assume what had everyone was so upset about is zevran possibly killing himself, which had me considering dropping this story -_- but i like where its going now, alot, but you might want to consider adding some kind of message to the end of the last chapter for future readers. Seeing Zevran that sad was almost enough to make me stop reading, and killing him off, heartbreaking. Looking forward to more updates
shogei chapter 22 . 7/16/2010
Not at all disappointed. I like the way you have turned the story in unexpected directions.
CynderJenn chapter 22 . 7/16/2010
The vision of Zev with the little girl was sweet. At first I was worried that it was a dream to trap Kila in the Fade even more, but seeing that its incentive for her to wake up before the ritual makes me happy.