Reviews for Here Without You
sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
your missouri is spot on! and she's actually making me laugh!
Jeanny chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
I just discovered this Virtual Season and I'm liking it very much (especially with no deal for Dean lol) and this one was really moving. Poor Sam reliving his death, poor Dean reliving Sam's death...and Missouri! I love her, wish the show had used her more.
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Awesome ending to such a great episode. I liked the ghost possession and how it forced Sam to admit some of his feeling about his death to Dean. Such a sad back story but I'm glad the siblings were reunited and that Missouri was able to be there for the boys. :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Wow, what a wild ride for Sam. I'm glad that Dean has figured something out.
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
Poor Sam, the back wounds are so creepy and painful. I like that being used with the dreams to connect the ghosts death to Sam's.

Oh and Missouri is such a great character and I loved her use here.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow, I love the mystery of the first chapter... they have a tag along and man, poor Sam. Those nightmares suck. The diner scene was very yucky but interesting. I didn't realize a haunting could be so powerful, but then their inside Sam!
shmrck14 chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
You really did a great job with the spirit, creating empathy for him despite the havoc he was creating and the threat he was to Sam.

And Missouri... enough said!

And of course, continuing psychic Sam. It is really interesting how his powers are slowly unveiling, with no control for Sam. He clearly doesn't want them and is freaked out...totally consistent with canon.
IritIlan chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I really like the ending, it seems so much better that the poor boy found at least a little peace and didn't have to burney away.

And the summary for the next episode looks really good! Can't wait!
mousefiction chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Great job!

I'm glad the kid got to be with his sister.

I like the last line the best; it was a good way to end the fic.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the fic!
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
What an awesome story! That poor little boy! Those poor children! Do you have a thought as to his age? I was guessing 7 or 8. What a horrible thing! I know things used to be like that for some of the orphans, but this fic really touched a chord and brought it to life. Certainly can't blame him or any of them from being so angry.

A wonderful touch to have the brother and sister finally meet up and then they both become free together. Liked that. :)
mousefiction chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
Great job.

I like how you tied together Sam's memories with the child's.

"He hated leaving his baby that way, but when the choice was the Impala or Sam…

He only hesitated a little." - Nice

"'Don’t you use that language about a lady.'" I was like, "Wow... that's old fashioned." But then I thought about her age and yea, it works.

Anyway, good job!
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
beautiful, dean always will for his Sammy. Hugs Casammy
annie chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I am really enjoying this story. It caught my attention from the beginning and is very interesting and exciting. I'm looking forward to reading more.
WildcatPrincess chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I came across this last night and instantly fell in love! Can't wait to see what it is Dean has found and what's going to happen with Sam and his spirit friend.
iris254 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Fantastic story! I can't wait for the next chapter!