Reviews for Nec Temere, Nec Timide
This story is amazing! I love your writing.
aadgregory chapter 6 . 8/29
Oh wow! That was fantastic! I love your premise and I love the way you handled their relationship. I also love the dialogue; you were really able to grasp the voice of the characters. Your story was lovely and so well written; it really made my day. Thank you!
More than liked, loved it!
littlesnix chapter 6 . 6/6
this is so underrated, i love this so much, wonder why i found it so late. thank you author, godbless.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Simply amazing. Hope to read more Mirandy ff from you.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
So well written and a well thought out story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Would have liked to have read some more on this one but it's fine the way it is.
FoxyBlues chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Wow that was awesome! I love confident Andy.
raf-51 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I loved this story! Brilliant. Thank you!
Texaschic1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
The only thing I didn't like about it was that it had to end lol. Ever thought of a sequal in this world you have created? Great story. I liked that Andy came back as an equal as oppossed to staying as just her assistant. The last line about being worth waiting six years for was fantastic. Also, that Miranda new exactly how long it had been since Andy left her in Paris.
MississippiTrojan chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Really good!
Bonnie chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Start "Part Two"?
AJ chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Aw, "That was well worth waiting more than six years for." That implies she loved her way before she left! Soooo cute!
Awayfan chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
This was a great read, the twist & wait for them, put Andy in a better place to cope with Miranda's position.
Auhndreya chapter 6 . 6/11/2013