Reviews for Nec Temere, Nec Timide
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Simply amazing. Hope to read more Mirandy ff from you.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
So well written and a well thought out story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Would have liked to have read some more on this one but it's fine the way it is.
FoxyBlues chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
Wow that was awesome! I love confident Andy.
raf-51 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
I loved this story! Brilliant. Thank you!
Texaschic1 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
The only thing I didn't like about it was that it had to end lol. Ever thought of a sequal in this world you have created? Great story. I liked that Andy came back as an equal as oppossed to staying as just her assistant. The last line about being worth waiting six years for was fantastic. Also, that Miranda new exactly how long it had been since Andy left her in Paris.
MississippiTrojan chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Really good!
Bonnie chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Start "Part Two"?
AJ chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Aw, "That was well worth waiting more than six years for." That implies she loved her way before she left! Soooo cute!
Awayfan chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
This was a great read, the twist & wait for them, put Andy in a better place to cope with Miranda's position.
Auhndreya chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Lovely LOVELY story!
Aj chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I think that you have a wonderful voice and a great writing style! Some of the momentns could have been chunky or difficult to word properly, but I think you did a truely marvelous job! Besides the fact that it was a fun story line to follow and a hot ending! Worth the read!
Kayfro chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
So I know the initial idea wasn't yours, but it's a great idea and even better execution. Andrea as a lawyer was a fun concept, the time break made things pleasantly interesting, the ousting of Irv and company restructuring was a fabulously unexpected twist. I love it, start to finish.

The devil is in the details and you always manage to bring the most interesting ones into your stories. As usual you've produced a most entertaining read, thanks for sharing. (I really do wish you'd come back. I've only just discovered you and I feel rather cheated that you've either retired or are on hiatus.)
Kayfro chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Whoa Skippy, what's with the west coast dating scene hostility? Not that I disagree (it's a complete train wreck), but now I'm curious: where is it any better?
Llamabay chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Really enjoyed this story and was not ready to have it end. Do you plan a sequel? Thank you for the hours of entertainment.