Reviews for Nec Temere, Nec Timide
Bonnie chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Start "Part Two"?
AJ chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Aw, "That was well worth waiting more than six years for." That implies she loved her way before she left! Soooo cute!
Awayfan chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
This was a great read, the twist & wait for them, put Andy in a better place to cope with Miranda's position.
Auhndreya chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Lovely LOVELY story!
Aj chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I think that you have a wonderful voice and a great writing style! Some of the momentns could have been chunky or difficult to word properly, but I think you did a truely marvelous job! Besides the fact that it was a fun story line to follow and a hot ending! Worth the read!
Kayfro chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
So I know the initial idea wasn't yours, but it's a great idea and even better execution. Andrea as a lawyer was a fun concept, the time break made things pleasantly interesting, the ousting of Irv and company restructuring was a fabulously unexpected twist. I love it, start to finish.

The devil is in the details and you always manage to bring the most interesting ones into your stories. As usual you've produced a most entertaining read, thanks for sharing. (I really do wish you'd come back. I've only just discovered you and I feel rather cheated that you've either retired or are on hiatus.)
Kayfro chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Whoa Skippy, what's with the west coast dating scene hostility? Not that I disagree (it's a complete train wreck), but now I'm curious: where is it any better?
Llamabay chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Really enjoyed this story and was not ready to have it end. Do you plan a sequel? Thank you for the hours of entertainment.
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I loved it.
Quemak chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Great story and well done!
Gun Brooke chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
This was a well paced, romantc, and HOT story. Loved it!
Gun Brooke chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
This was a well paced, romantc, and HOT story. Loved it!
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I really liked that Andy became lawyer, and the juxtaposition of the east versus the west coast.

-Kate
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
This was awesome! I think it's the third time that I've read it and I've neglected till now to review. All I have to say is that this is amazing. :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
loved the story it was awesome!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »