Reviews for Sticking Up
oohinata chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Ahh Zoro is so sweet sticking up for ussop
Doffz chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
More Zosopp is needed! XD
bandgirlz chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
This was really cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This was really cute! The last line probably could have been shorter/catchier something more like "you can reward me back on the ship" but the original line is still good and I'm so happy to see Zoro stand up for Usopp in this kinda situation!
Miranda Raizel chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I like the story
Blargheydarghey chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
SPLEEEEE today I decided to go on a dirty little adventure before bed and look up some ZoSopp and BWEE I really liked this. Even though the ZoSopp is only implied and may not even be considered ZoSopp, I just really like how in ended up and ffff I just wanna give them both a big hug. Especially Zoro GO ZORO.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I'm not sure why I love this fic so much... but I've read it several times and it's just so... impeccably written, and captures the mood perfectly.
he-adder chapter 1 . 11/5/2010

SO CUTE.

Well done!
allbluewitness chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh my gosh, wow. I love this. I'm a sucker for killer final lines, and you nailed it on that one. This pairing needs more love~ (: great work!
tararaboomdeay chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aw so sweet x3

Usopp should be squeeing inside, Zoro just stood up for him! *dies*
Spoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
ps.I just remembered: I read your story A Mothering experience this morning. I really likjed that one too! I'm sorry I'm not good at giving full blown reviews with lots of intelligent remarks and advices and such. I just think you write good stories he characters are good too :)
Spoon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
This is one of those stories that makes me smile. Its cool, its sweet. I like it!
Ho-Ho-Noa chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Aw, that was so cute. I'm really growing to love this pairing. XD
Lady Emzebel chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
*spazzes and flails wildly*

. .PAIRING!

Zoro's snappy comebacks to that barkeep were so awesome...seriously I want to give him babies! I'd give you babies too...if that weren't totally weird, impossible, and the fact that I'm sure you're female. -bows to awesomeness instead-

And Usopp...BABY COME HERE! *huggles*

Banzai!

L.E
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ohaw~!

That was cute~! *hearts* I love how Zoro stood up against the bartender. Usopp must be happy.